jeff & deb Trip report April 12th -26th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jeff & deb, May 2, 2012.

1. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Just couldn’t put this off any longer, I’ve tried to write a TR previous times but either put it off to long or just found so much to say. This year both of us got sick around day 6 bad cold, lots of coughing and congestion we are still recovering however we didn’t let that spoil to much of the fun. We have met some wonderful people every time we go and have now joined the April Addicts and have found friends for life.
    Now first thing I would like to say in this report, previous years we have gone with the typical trip package this year we used whatever we could that Steve recommended such as Alpharooms, USA Transfers, and the Hotel Site for our hotel on Isla Mujeres, ( Posada del Mar) and of course the famous Boobs Cruise. Everything went according to plan we didn’t have any problems. We figure we saved approx. $900.00. Alpharooms, what to say, we got a nice room 4404, along way from the action but that is what we wanted. USA Transfers, Wow, got off the plane through security without a hitch and there he was waiting as promised, got us right to the hotel within 20min. Check in was a breeze. We stayed at Temptations for 10days then had USA Tranfers pick us up at the hotel.. which he was early so again no wait, they took us to the ferry. After our 4 days on Isla Mujeres took the ferry back and once again USA Transfers waiting and took us to the Airport.
    So as far as we’re concerned A+

Those of you that were there while we were please bear with me many days are a blur.
    We arrived April 12, I think around 4… sure we went to the sexy pool said our hello’s hugs and kisses with other repeaters, dinner at the buffet, have to say I think the quality of the food has gone up, was very impressed with that and the décor. Staff of course their amazing selves.

April 13th.. ha ha to funny didn’t even think of that until writing this.. Friday the 13th LOL so up fairly early.. not early enough to get loungers but we had a late night.. anyways get my new bikini on asked Jeff to spray me down with the sunscreen, neither of us had time to pre-tan. Please take note of this ladies… Off we go to the beach need to get some tanning in.. Top may have stayed on for approx. 10min… then off it came, we tanned for awhile then figured time to hit the sexy pool. Yahoo what a great time. Lots of booze flowing.. Delicious and Monique with their squirt guns giving wet pussy shots… ah what a time.. anyways around 4:00 little trip to the ladies room (after many others)… looked at myself in the mirror and OH MY GOD the girls were burnt… bright red exactly where my bikini top had been.. Well I walked out of the ladies room with all my dignity and of course Beach<3R pointed at me with this strange look on his face… started laughing and said something to the effect as that is the most reverse burn he’d ever seen…Live and learn ladies remember if there is a chance any parts will be seeing the light of day… SUNSCREEN. :flash:

To be continued…

Booze cruise was as always awsome, however from what I heard later I think we were at the wrong end of the boat we missed alot of the action. As always a great time, had the massage on the island 30.00 for 1/2 hr and worth every cent. Had a stiff neck.. must of been from looking everywhere for everyone..LOL Steve, Janet again what a great job setting this up for all of us. Omar was great, yes we missed Chino's hope he's getting better.. (oh and I now know why they call it the stinky bar..) Whew.. But so much fun... just gotta do it!!!

And Thanks Donald for the picture.. That was an amazing day the six of us... Beach<3R idea to go to Cozumel. We took a cab from Temptations to Playa del Carmen.. not bad price 100 each way between the 3 couples not to bad.. Ferry over to Cozumel.. rough sea.. some a bit queasy.. However didn't take to long for everyone to recover.. So Beach<3R rented a van and off we go.. Seen crocodiles, went to the light house and then this wonderful bar (and the trip was about as fast as I'm typing...someone mentioned family vacation..just flyin around that island) beach3<R wife and i sitting in the back of that van bouncing around..I'm giggling just thinking about it all again.. so on the other side of the island this bar which I'm told serves the best Margarita's (can't argue with that)... also happened to have a naked beach...LOL you had to be there.. some of us are in the family album.. enough said... LOL then we were off to the Tequila factory, great time if you go with somone who knows the ropes... 1.00 each to get in.. and I swear most of us were...ok a couple of us were drunk when we left.. I have a new appreciation for Tequila. So this all must of happened on the 17th cause it was School girl theme night.. as someone kept reminding us.. however when we got back went for a nap.. and well we did make it to patio's but very late.. shame on us.. the others were dressed..we were not.

Okay when it comes to the theme nights, I for one refuse to pack extra...well because I pack to much as it is however this year we did participate more than ever.. and I pushed.. I mean pushed my personal comfort zone and after all said and done proud of it.

lingerie nite April 19th...oh what a nite.. dance like crazy.. then a quiet ending listening to Brewster and Gibs play guitar.. singing there was this girl there... awsome voice sorry don't know who you are... met you again a couple days later... she came up and said.. can you smell that?? can you??? thats canadian bacon frying... LOL great voice and funny as hell.

Ok so Glenn/Monique planned a dinner at the Rio Steakhouse on the 20th.. what a great idea and Loved being with everyone however we were not impressed with the place.. the beef was awsome if thats what your there for however i was under the impression there was exotic meat... LOL the only thing as far as I'm concerned that was exotic was the crocodile.. and just got a little nugget.. we we're holding back on everything waiting for ... nothing I guess.. it was expensive and wasn't impressed. But great time.
    This is the day and night jeff was feeling horrible so was an early night for us..

April 21st... ah what a day and night.. our last day and night at temptations..We partied until 5 am.. met more great people... and I have to say... If there was a contest.. which I thought there was... I WON... I swear I got the most beads... many thanks LOL...

Posada del Mar.. the 22nd of April.. great idea but wouldn't go there again. We wanted a couple days to relax before we got home. Its like a low class Super 8. Not even a coffee in the room, no blow dryer.. $75 a night. (according to front desk that was really cheap) I think we were spoiled going to Tempations.. getting over there and having to pay for everything.. AND... AND there were KIDS.... LOTS OF THEM EVERYWHERE... those little people that talk all the time... the ones that we are suppose to pay attention to.. and of course no topless... (Jeff not happy about that)
    went from burnt girls to tan lines...LOL
    Still like the idea of finding a place to well dry out... relax before going home but won't go back there...
    Also wanted to mention, a friend of Jeff's and his twin brother were also at Temptations for their 40th bday... compliments of his twins wife.. (man she must be a real sweety) They arrived on the 23rd.. LOL they told us they would come to the Island on the 24th...LOL we didn't think that would happen after their first night.. and it didn't.. They did come to see us on the 25th.. Jeff's friend had a huge scratch on his forehead... somthing about a face plant into a planter..LOL
    I'm pretty sure they will be repeaters. We rented a golf cart and showed them the Island, went through the drive through beer store... went to the south tip and around the other side. Stopped in..don't know what the place is called but the sign out side says Beer so cold your teeth will hurt... very nice place. Lots of beers, tequila and wine. It was a great day.

Anyways another great trip with the April Addicts, can't wait to go again next year.

So many people and such a great time... Thank you so much Addicts for accepting us into your group... And believe me they are the true "Nobody knows you and Nobody gives a shit"... (well they really do care) But nobody judges you.. Great bunch love you all.

The End

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    great start!!! can't wait for the rest!!

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Picture for part 2 of your trip report

[​IMG]

4. heidiho1128

heidiho1128 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    You've just re-confirmed why I am going to the tanning salon before our trip!

Can't wait to read more of your trip report.....

5. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR

6. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hurry to the part where you get drunk.... ;)

7. jeff & deb

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

LOL very funny.... I'm struggling with the dates and people... 10 days of being nothing but.. LOL and god forbid I leave anyone out... so going to try and do this without using names.

Booze cruise was as always awsome, however from what I heard later I think we were at the wrong end of the boat we missed alot of the action. As always a great time, had the massage on the island 30.00 for 1/2 hr and worth every cent. Had a stiff neck.. must of been from looking everywhere for everyone..LOL Steve, Janet again what a great job setting this up for all of us. Omar was great, yes we missed Chino's hope he's getting better.. (oh and I now know why they call it the stinky bar..) Whew.. But so much fun... just gotta do it!!!

And Thanks Donald for the picture.. That was an amazing day the six of us... Beach<3R idea to go to Cozumel. We took a cab from Temptations to Playa del Carmen.. not bad price 100 each way between the 3 couples not to bad.. Ferry over to Cozumel.. rough sea.. some a bit queasy.. However didn't take to long for everyone to recover.. So Beach<3R rented a van and off we go.. Seen crocodiles, went to the light house and then this wonderful bar (and the trip was about as fast as I'm typing...someone mentioned family vacation..just flyin around that island) beach3<R wife and i sitting in the back of that van bouncing around..I'm giggling just thinking about it all again.. so on the other side of the island this bar which I'm told serves the best Margarita's (can't argue with that)... also happened to have a naked beach...LOL you had to be there.. some of us are in the family album.. enough said... LOL then we were off to the Tequila factory, great time if you go with somone who knows the ropes... 1.00 each to get in.. and I swear most of us were...ok a couple of us were drunk when we left.. I have a new appreciation for Tequila. So this all must of happened on the 17th cause it was School girl theme night.. as someone kept reminding us.. however when we got back went for a nap.. and well we did make it to patio's but very late.. shame on us.. the others were dressed..we were not.

Okay when it comes to the theme nights, I for one refuse to pack extra...well because I pack to much as it is however this year we did participate more than ever.. and I pushed.. I mean pushed my personal comfort zone and after all said and done proud of it.

lingerie nite April 19th...oh what a nite.. dance like crazy.. then a quiet ending listening to Brewster and Gibs play guitar.. singing there was this girl there... awsome voice sorry don't know who you are... met you again a couple days later... she came up and said.. can you smell that?? can you??? thats canadian bacon frying... LOL great voice and funny as hell.

Ok so Glenn/Monique planned a dinner at the Rio Steakhouse on the 20th.. what a great idea and Loved being with everyone however we were not impressed with the place.. the beef was awsome if thats what your there for however i was under the impression there was exotic meat... LOL the only thing as far as I'm concerned that was exotic was the crocodile.. and just got a little nugget.. we we're holding back on everything waiting for ... nothing I guess.. it was expensive and wasn't impressed. But great time.
    This is the day and night jeff was feeling horrible so was an early night for us..

April 21st... ah what a day and night.. our last day and night at temptations.. We partied until 5 am.. met more great people... and I have to say... If there was a contest.. which I thought there was... I WON... I swear I got the most beads... many thanks LOL...

Posada del Mar.. the 22nd of April.. great idea but wouldn't go there again. We wanted a couple days to relax before we got home. Its like a low class Super 8. Not even a coffee in the room, no blow dryer.. $75 a night. (according to front desk that was really cheap) I think we were spoiled going to Tempations.. getting over there and having to pay for everything.. AND... AND there were KIDS.... LOTS OF THEM EVERYWHERE... those little people that talk all the time... the ones that we are suppose to pay attention to.. and of course no topless... (Jeff not happy about that)
    went from burnt girls to tan lines...LOL

Still like the idea of finding a place to well dry out... relax before going home but won't go back there...

Anyways another great trip with the April Addicts, can't wait to go again next year.

So many people and such a great time... Thank you so much Addicts for accepting us into your group... And believe me they are the true "Nobody knows you and Nobody gives a shit"... (well they really do care) But nobody judges you.. Great bunch love you all.

The End

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  8. Jennylane

Jennylane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys great TR! I'm your Canadian Bacon girl! LOL Great to meet you and hope to see you again next April!

9. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    great tr but I think you should have came up for A shot of apple cider vineger you missed out :ernaehrung015:

10. jeff & deb

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    You know we even talked about hunting you down.. thought it might of cleared up this dam cold which both are still dealing with... might have to grin and bare it tonight.
    It sure was nice to finally meet you two.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice