Jan 4 = 40th birthday... best way to spend day in Isle Muejeres?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by browneyedbuckeye, Dec 27, 2012.

1. browneyedbuckeye

browneyedbuckeye Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A repeater to Cancun/Yucatan Peninsula for the last 20 years. For my birthday, I would like to spend the day on Isle Muejeres, taking a ferry over and spending the day wondering on a golf cart. Last time we did this, we ventured out from Flamingo Resort... not really sure how we survived the bus trip to and from in one piece and NOT sober, but that is beside the point.

Been to temptations before and know it is next to a dock of some sort... is there a ferry to catch there and not be so clueless this time around???

And before the many recommendations I can predict getting for the Boobs Cruise, I already know it is not my thing. I only belong on a boat that is a large cruise ship, something on a very small lake, or a ferry with a short shuttle time, period. this after a Boobs Cruise and a party boat night several years ago (that was a shocker, being told to dunk below deck level as we went under a CEMENT bridge that would have and probably has decapitated more than one person!!!)

thanks in advance for your advice!

2. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Yes there is a ferry boat close to TTR that you can take over to Isla and it's a short walk from the resort.just get on the beach..take a right and it's probably 300 yards.Can't miss it :)

3. PartyDawg

PartyDawg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy Birthday! I will be celebrating my 39th birthday on Jan. 4th, but I will be on a plane home. Hope you have a great time on Isle Muejeres! Maybe we will see you a TTR.

4. titsnink

titsnink Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    you can catch the sea taxi over by the pirate ship its about $15 a person but the Boobs Cruise heads over there on the 4th as well

5. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Yes the ferry is just down by the Pirate Ship about a 5-10 minute walk by beach. We have spent the day on the Isla on the golf carts. We got off the ferry and then went to the "right" to find our carts. Then continue to the right and you will come to the drive thru liquour store. This was fun. We are looking forward to repeating our trip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice