Is The Maya Desire Resort For Us?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by 007, May 7, 2021.

1. 007

007 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi all,

Me and my girlfriend are thinking about visiting a more sensual resort. We have quite some experience with threesomes and meeting up with couples, and we like having fun so the concept of the Desire resort tempts us.

However, we are both still quite young (I am 26 and my girlfriend is 22). Do you think we would fit in this hotel? Are there normally also some relatively young people going?

We are curious about your experiences!

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    You’ll definitely be the youngest couple there and RM is your better choice likely. Avg age of younger guests is likely mid 30’s

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    It seems that the "typical" 20s crowd doesn't have the funding to hit up a Desire resort, either DRM or Pearl. You'd be at the lower end of the age scale, but there'll be attractive people in their late 20s into their early 50s there, almost certainly.

4. 2onthebeach

2onthebeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    You will definitely fit in! We have been going for 15 years now and we have met a number of "younger" couples such as yourselves! One of our last trips there were at least 4 or 5 couples in there mid to late 20's. They were a lot of fun to hang out with! But yes, you two will definitely be on the younger side of the overall age group. But honestly, Desire is a place where age doesn't really matter. If you decide to go you will have a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice