Is Golden Parnussus an older crowd?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by bababua, May 30, 2015.

1. bababua

bababua Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Just curious? Don't need anything to crazy but also would like the clientele to be similar in age to me. Thanks for any info.

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    I would say the average is 40, many older and younger

3. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agree with Vacationfun2, all ages are there, no matter the age there are parties and relaxers every trip we have been on there, we usually hang out in between the 2 lol.

4. bababua

bababua Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    The wife and I are trying to decide which hotel to go to. tempts oasis sens or golden. It's killing us

5. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tough choice for you. We haven't been to temptations have no Desire to go,it hurts too much to party like they do there lol. For us GP is the place, the staff, is what does it for us, we like that it's smaller resort also. It has a better beach than temp but not as good as sens is what we hear. Food is good, large selection, no reservations needed at any of the restaurants. No separation of members and non-members everyone gets the same level of service and amenities, there's a difference in the room amenities depending on what you book but that's it.they have fun but not overly sexual games during the day if that's what your looking for temps is your place. Good night time shows from the staff, have a weekly bbq at the pool for everyone. I think sens is probably the most upscale of the 3, golden is in the middle probably it's not new or any thing fancy but it is nicely kept up and clean. We really can't say enough good things about the golden, we have been going to cancun at least twice a year for over 10 years now,we had never returned to the same resort twice until we found the golden almost 3 years ago, and that has been home ever since,it was everything we were looking for in a vacation. We haven't been anywhere else since then. If you have any specific questions or things you want to know about the golden just ask and we will do our best to answer...whatever you pick, it's your vacation do what you want your in cancun no one knows you and no one gives a shit lol.

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    There are several comparisons, a few by us, about the difference between the GP and TTR.

7. Pat&Jen

Pat&Jen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    Vacationfun2 will you explain some of the differences. We have been to TTR seal times and are thinking about trying GP.

8. Welchjuice

Welchjuice Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Topless or Not

Is there any nudity allowed at GP

9. firbster

firbster Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    No nudity..topless yes but that's it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice