Is Christmas A Good Time To Visit Cancun?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ashah9623, Sep 10, 2020.

1. ashah9623

ashah9623 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Also, I might be solo tripping since I don't have anyone to go along with. Would you recommend the Boobs Cruise for a 25yr old single? I don't want to be singled out and labelled as the creep if I choose to get on one, since I'm wanting to get an experience.

I also plan to experience the Temptations Resort for a night or two.

All in all, please let me know if you have any tips/answers for the above questions. Thanks.

2. Sunsetkid105

Sunsetkid105 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    If you dont want to be singled out then do not go on the Boobs Cruise because you will be razzed as a "creeper." Its in good fun but you will be.

We've been xmas week twice and it was great but we're a couple. There have been single guys that have been there every time we've gone. Might check out the singles thread on here.

3. ashah9623

ashah9623 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks so much, as far as it's in good fun, I am up for it. I just dont want people to look down upon me/judge me! When you say Xmas week for great, was it like a lot of people too? Or was it just beautifully lit but less people?
    Thanks so much

4. Sunsetkid105

Sunsetkid105 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    We showed up on 12-26 thru 1-2, twice. Plenty of people. There were less than full season but still plenty to look at. ;)

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

Yes, but being called a “creeper” on the BC is a badge of honor and is just a term for any single guy(s).
    On the BC, “creeper” is a term of endearment and not the denotation/connotation that most know or believe.
    There will be lots of treats on the BC.
    In fact, “creepers” are needed and are an integral part of the games, fun, and party.

Steve only allows groups of 2 or less.
    We have been on many and there has always been at least 1 but no more than 5.
    I think the BC would be boring without the “creeper(s).

Have been on with lots of single girls and bachelorette parties and they just blend in...well most of the time.
    Some were quite stiff and stayed at the back of the boat doing selfies and bitching the whole time except for one or two of the girls whom came forward and experienced the fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice