Intima Resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sands2, Sep 24, 2016.

1. sands2

sands2 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Has anyone tried Intima resort in Tulum?There's a lifestyle take over scheduled and the hotel boasts clothing optional and play allowed in all the pools and Jacuzzi.

2. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    We are looking at it for February as a TTR alternate . When is the lifestyle takeover ?
    We havent seen anywhere about it boasting that play is openly allowed /clothing optional is allowed and the resort is promoted as such .

3. DLC5681

DLC5681 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I know there is one during Halloween.

Darla

4. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    From their website:

Public overt sexual behavior is not permitted.
    If a male becomes erect, it is appropriate (and expected) to cover up.

They also allow full nudity in restaurants/at dinner.

5. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    FYI - Intima is not located on a beach see map (they are located in the central part of the town of Tulum)- they have a pool that you can use nude, but that's about it.

Intima is not really a full fledged resort(ie: it has limited facilities) but rather was converted from a condo development( ie: formerly called Mak Nuk village) - when they run a LS takeover event then their rules change to allow a lot more freedom.

Also, if you use the cheapest transportation ie: USA Transfers for round trip(about 2hrs each way), it will cost you at least $175 USD for transportation.

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,832 / 3
    Not really.. Try the collectivo vans for the absolute cheapest. They are generally new and fully air conditioned and they run on time. They'll get you there in a hurry as the drivers often make it feel as if we should be leaning out the window, shooting at the cars behind in sort of getaway. Never had a problem though but it is not just a private van like USA Transfers. The other option, especially for traveling with luggage would be the ADO bus. These have always been clean and comfortable for us and gets us to Playa Del Carmen on time and cheap. I think it was $12 U.S. last time. ADO is probably the way to go if you have all your luggage. It would definitely be our choice from the airport, and the collectivo for traveling a little lighter. The ADO bus is more comfortable than the flight down too, so no problem there. Here is a little more info..

How to Take the Colectivos to Tulum or Cancun - Everything Playa Del Carmen

7. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Intima sounds like a really good alternative to the Desires...........A group of 10 considering for July.

8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Cokewithlime............do you work directly for Premier or just the Desires? We've all wondered. What's your relationship with the Desires?

9. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Completely independent. I have a number of internet business interests and when Desire cancelled their own open forum(2004/5), I started the Desire Forums to keep the community connections alive. It's just grown organically since then. Bottom line is basically the same sort of relationship as my friend Steve has with Temptations and Original Resorts - lol

ie
    - Steve has CancunCare and the Boobscruise
    - I have the Desire Forums and a small group including myself run organized regular large travel groups to the Desire properties

Like Steve, I have developed a good working relationship over the years with both Desires staff and management as well as Original Resorts and sometimes get a bit of advanced info from them.

10. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Ever been to Intima Wayne?

Your thoughts of it? (If you have)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice