Information Needed For Final Preperation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CarieandWill, Mar 3, 2022.

1. CarieandWill

CarieandWill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    My wife and I will be visiting both Mexico and TTR for the first time. I have been reading the post and feel I have most things covered(Clothes hooks, Cups, Outfits, Reservations, Transportation, Boob Cruise Reservations). Can anyone provide advice/information on anything else we will need. For example do I need a Covid test to enter Mexico? Do we need a travel Visas or any other documentation other than passports? Any information will be greatly appreciated and I hope to see many of you there the week of April 17 - 24.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    No covid test needed to enter (some airlines used to require one to board though, don't know if that's still in place. I dint think so, but your airline would notify you )
    Passport and the tourist card/immigration form. Here is the link, or you can fill one out on the plane before landing in Cancun.
    Mexico Tourist Card

3. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
  4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    You mention that you have transportation covered. If by chance that is due to it being included with your flight through your airline, I would consider looking into USA Transfers. For the price and convenience it is 100% worth it.

But, you seem to have done some good research so you may be very well aware of that already, lol.

Have an awesome trip!

5. CarieandWill

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I paid for transportation through my reservation. I think they use USA Transfer. Have you ever done it this way? We have not provided our flight information to the hotel yet, but hope they set things up before hand and I am not at the airport waiting. If anyone has done this and there has been a problem please let me know and I will book directly through USA Transfer and try to get my money back.

6. CarieandWill

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    By the way I do agree that
    Also thank you for the information. Right now I am calling this a once in a lifetime trip and want everything to go smoothly from the time I leave my house to the time I return so paying for the convenience is definitely worth it.

7. CarieandWill

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
  8. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    If you booked the reservation and transfer through the hotel itself I'm sure it will be good.

I was more so referring to when you get free transfer through a package where you are put on a bus with a bunch of other people and have to make a couple stops on your way to Temptation.

We have never booked our reservation through the hotel itself. We have always booked our own separate transfer.

9. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    So I tried the second one and it's a pay service. Still searching for the right one now.

10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    USA Transfers is an excellent company. We have used them several times and they have always provided excellent service.

An important thing to remember about catching your shuttle:

After you land in Mexico and go through Customs and pick up your bags, when you are ALL SET to leave the airport and head to the resort (or the shuttle that will take you to the resort), there is a walkway between the last Customs check and the outside of the airport (where you will get your shuttle)

Very important: the walk in this walkway is not very long, but it is LINED with agents who will PRETEND to help you. They will call out to you, approach you, whistle, try to get your attention.... they seem very professional, and friendly. They will pretend to help you catch your shuttle. The important thing is to IGNORE them. Do not make eye contact, do not answer their questions..... I know it seems rude, but believe me, if you stop, pause, acknowledge them, make eye contact, they will immediately take advantage of you and try to sell you an unnecessary sales pitch or timeshare or excursion.....

Trust me, just keep walking, focus on the OUTSIDE of the airport, where you can see the sky, palm trees, sunshine and all the hustle and bustle of the shuttle area.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice