Increasing theme participation

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by summerbum, Jan 19, 2014.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    We got to see some of our TTR friends last night and threw around some ideas for getting theme nights off the ground. I think we had some pretty good ones:

1. Have a short theme night fashion show at the pool with a couple models showing ideas for theme night wear.

2. If the hotel gift shop sold lingerie and theme night stuff, they could make a fortune. Seriously: tequila + vacation mindset + sexy models = lots of crazy credit card purchases!

3. If those of us who don't have to worry about job issues start posting photos on Facebook and posting how excited we are to do theme nights, more non CCC members might join in.

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Great ideas!

1. At Desire Pearl they dress up "Roxy" in the night's theme wear, parade her round the pool once, then and leave her on display all day.
    (Roxy used to be a blow-up doll, but deflated, so she's now a regular mannequin!)

2. And the on-site shop did a brisk trade in themed outfits too!

3.I'll pass on posting our theme night photos anywhere public though thanks!
    :daisy:

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Once they get their web page up to date and people start knowing about more , things will progress bit faster.

Noticed their web page is tied in to their other resorts so that may cause a slight problem with content.

Maybe thats the delay ???

The pictures they have on there now are very tame and do not portray a sexual vibe.

Most of the pics are of the resort without people.
    Some pics of events and theme nights would help .

The faster they figure this out ( hard when its one site linking all resorts) things should move a long

In the interim I guess its up to CC to get the party going , and FB

Right now I think if 4 couples should up in lingerie guest would probably think they were the show,lol

4. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Agree with this based on experience. TTR Cabo didnt do very well with theme night communication either, we were there with 2 other couples and the girls dressed up as sexy public servants (all 3 were cops) and the entire group (maybe 50 people) thought they were the strippers that rumors had circulated might show up. So they got LOTS of attention. LOL

5. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    You got to see some TTR friends last night...And you're posting about it at 7:20am!
    You must still be up from partying last night...take a nap!:icon_cool:

Talk to you soon and See you in June!:sunny:

Jeff n Jill

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Ah, the website...if it looks tame, it will just continue to attract tame people...the kind we go on vacation to get away from.

I guess when/if they update it, we'll know how the management wants things to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice