In Progress Guide

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bjayne33, Dec 24, 2019.

1. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Hey everyone. So between a combination of not wanting to do actual work today and an excitement to go on our first trip to TTR, I threw together this guide. Please note that this is a work in progress and far from perfect.

Please feel free to call out any changes or additions.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    o_O Wow. Our first time wasn’t that long ago and we we remember how excited we were, but this is ambitious. A drink we love there is a Dirty Banana and BBC. A Wet Pussy shot is also a must have for anybody in the sexy pool. Looks like we will be there the same time as you guys for our April trip. Haven’t been on CCC much after our November trip there and now focused on the cruise in February.

3. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Yeah I like to plan things out and have them all in one place. Honestly I only spent a couple hours on the document. Most of the “wasted” time was compiling all the info from the forums, but that was fun for me.

Definitely considered more direct links, but figured everyone should do a little exploring themselves because that’s half the fun.

Yes my English sucks (Bobby how are you failing English, you speak English). I will go through and make those corrections when I add the additional suggestions

4. markandmelly

markandmelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Well done. We spent many hours trolling and learning all we could for our first visit in Feb. Thus is a pretty complete list. Thx.
    I've been looking around for the Feb night theme calendar 2020. Can you share where you found the April one?

5. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    I stole it from @Vince & Wendy. Can’t say I’ve seen a February schedule floating around. The one I posted was completed by some AprilAddicts

6. Jody

Jody Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Thanks for all the good info. We are planning our first trip in May 4th-10th and really wanting to get the most out of our trip.

7. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Alright found a little time to make some minor updates (spelling, additional drinks, more links). I thought there were more comments, but don’t see them now. Please feel free to provide more suggestions and enhancements.

Attached Files:

8. Salvatore Furca

Salvatore Furca Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Great
    Great job on your Guide!
    Much appreciated!
    But I have a question-

We booked the resort as regular guests for Labor day week. Are we entitled to all the alcohol and liquor choices?

9. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    My understanding (based on the post I stole the spreadsheets from), you won’t be able to order any of the “premium” alcohol. If take a look at the spreadsheet, the ones under the referral column are available to you.

Though it would be great if someone who has been to TTR as a non-member and member could confirm.

10. Salvatore Furca

Salvatore Furca Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    With that understanding, that means if we order one of those drinks or shots that you list and they contain any of the premier alcohol in it, we cannot have them.
    Is that correct?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice