If weed were legal would you smoke it?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NormsKid, Jul 24, 2004.

?

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw Dans post below regarding legalizing marijuana and decriminalizing it and got to thinking. I don't currently do any illegal drugs, mainly cause they are illegal, not due to hang ups about them. I couldn't quite figure out if I'd start smoking weed if it were legal though.

I drink booze for the high, not cause it tastes good...so I just wondered about the rest of you. Would you smoke weed if it were legal where you live?

You don't have to "out" yourself with a written post, just vote in the poll if you prefer. That way nobody knows how you voted, but we still get some honest answers.

Michelle

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've gone for a no. I gave up smoking last month (6 1/2 weeks with no fags, sorry, smokes!) so that's my main reason. But if you wanna bake me a space cake, an Amsterdam special, then be my guest! :lol:

Jen

3. CHEEZESTK

CHEEZESTK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol

I know my limetations, weed makes me wanna fight! I am like the only one in the world! LOL

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Posession of weed for personal use is already legal over here in the UK.

However, that doesnt make me any more inclined to smoke it. I didnt before and dont intend to now.

As Jen mentioned in another post, nowadays every 17yr old seems to think its cool to stroll through town with a lighted joint.

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't forget Steve, it's SO cool to smoke a joint on the bus so everyone knows you're dead hard for ignoring the bus rules! Kids eh!

Jen

6. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My how times are changing in England - sitting on the bus with a spliff!!! Too funny!

7. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was fun when I was young

It was fun when I was younger but I had my first panic attack from weed and after that I was done with it forever. LIZ

8. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would if it stopped the pain i have with MS. i would in a second. but as long as it is ilegal i wont touch it at all period.
    i also would not smoke it around my kids( like at night so i could sleep pain free)

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought about the medicinal effects as well. Dunno if it would help with my pain either, but the side effects would be less serious than the pain killers I currently take.

Thus far I'm still undecided on the issue....... 8)

Michelle

10. Cuffedlinks

Cuffedlinks Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perhaps a bit more "fact finding" is in order? :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice