IBIZA

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mugway05, Jul 31, 2007.

1. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone want to come to Ibiza next weekend? I am thinking of flying out of London after work on Friday the 10th of August and staying for 4-5 Nights. I just thought it would be good to get away for a few days before I head off to USA. It would be good to cut the costs rather than go solo.
    Also has anyone else been before and know where a good cheap place to stay is close to the night life.

Cheers

Mick

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be at StreetParade in Zurich.

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

While you're there you should check out the Pink Panther Bar.

It's owned by a member of this board (Ibiza Sue) and she's a great person. I know Ian and Steve have met her as have I and I guarentee you if you tell her you're from CC she'll make sure sure you are more than taken care of at her place.

She's always there...just ask for her.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    always lookin out for the members!! Good advice karan!! Hell, GREAT advice!!

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, Jason. :oops:

Good time at the game Sunday??? I know your team clobbered the Reds.

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Already booked flights for a weekend begining of September but the accomodation isnt sorted yet and has gone up quite a bit from when we went last year.

For the main night life and the big clubs you want to be in San Antonio and for bars basically the same area ( you'll find them all around a part of San Antonio known as the West End , just near the harbour going up the hill into the island ).

I would highly recomend not getting too shit faced during the day and catching the sunset at either Cafe Mambo, Cafe Del Mar or Savanah. All three are beach side bars with open terrace areas with live DJ's playing sets ( was their for mambo's 13th birthday do last year and caught radio !s Dave Pearce and Judge Jules doing a set apiece

Try these.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/accommodation_san_antonio_i.htm

After catching The Arctics in manchester this weekend were trying to get tickets as they play to just a crowd of 700 the night we get there at the Ibiza Rocks festival but 5they are currently prooving to be rarer than rocking horse crap.

Have fun, I'll post some piccies from last year later but if you want to know anything else just ask or PM

Ian :lol:

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Had an amazing time!! I have a few pics from the game up on my myspace, but, yes, we loved it!! And yes, my cubs played an amazing game!! :)

8. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats awesome guys. I think Karen and Ian have just sold me. Im off. Will give a trip report when Im back.
    Anyone still want to come to split acom??

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tell Sue I said hello!!!!

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here you go......

Catch a load of this sat at a bar by the beach with a couple of beers on the go and some quality sounds playing behind you......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my mistake, it was the 12th party lsat year not 13th :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice