Ian (and company) Invades CT (a memory)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ian, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Indeed, I want an arrow aswell :lol: :lol:

Right then where were we....

Oh, yeah, the topic that hijacked the original poster before the hijaker got hjacked....... Ive just booked the flight :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

Arrive BDL on Friday 9th at 4.55 ( " in the PM " as I believe its called over there :lol: ) , leave Monday 1.47PM, fly down to Philadelphia where I have a 6 hour wait till I fly out of there back to England so suggestions please on what to do in Philly for six hours :lol:

So there we have it, £453 later and its game on US style, who else's definately up for it then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Awesome Ian. I am going to take that afternoon off so I can pick up Waste. Have a few "pints" while waiting for your flight to arrive and the party is on.

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg ian in ct!!!! where will the pints be consumed and where u stayin hartford? pub at 7 am to watch some footie? :D

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha ian is invading CT.....i will be at this monumental event

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent news, I shall have a few ' pints ' at the airport here in England before we set off to PHL so that i'm not behind you lot and subsequently have to try and play catch up when I get there :wink: :wink:

Good man, I expected nothing less :thumbsup:

Dont know where were staying yet Ant but I trust you'll join me for a beverage or two some time in the weekend ?

Ian :lol: :lol:

6. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:roll:

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I made the map!!!!! :lol:

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am still awaiting my own personal arrow...< taps foot impatientley emoticon :lol: :lol:

You fancy joining us on the 9th then Karan ?

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're so lucky, I'm jealous :cry: I want an arrow!!! Some people are just more special then others :lol:

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yes :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice