i need help (nothing to do with cancun)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by John John, Jan 30, 2007.

1. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I met this girl out on Saturday (who I really like) in a club (we know each other) I was in a state rather drunk and she comes over and says “you’re a slag you bla bla bla” then she goes on to say “I think your fit but I could never start seeing you (going out, hooking up, boyfriend/girlfriend) because I would worry every time you went out that you would cheat on me” anyway I talked her round saying “I really like you and I wouldn’t cheat on you give me your number and we’ll go out” so she did, I thought ill play it cool didn’t txt her until last night saying “ alright just wondering if you fancy going for a drink on Friday?” I got this reply “hya Jon to be honest nt really coz uve bin with Katie (that’s her friend and boss) n that n it would feel a bit strange sorry x”. Am gutted what can I do? I will see her in a local club on Thursday should I speak to her? What can I say? Any suggestions let me know thanks in advance.

2. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're right. You do need help. :p

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if you are looking hoenstly for answers..

Sorry bud, you are outta luck. Once you have been with the freind, chances are she means what she says. And if it's her boss, then it makes it weird for her...It would be weird for her to date someone who dated her boss/freind. She woulnd't be able to get that outta her head...

I say leave it. and move on.

4. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i say offer her some pizza, ( maybe sausage pizza) that should make up for everything and she'll probably want to date you too!

good luck

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's time to move on like whdream said.

I think she's made it very clear that being with you would be to awkward for her.

Respect her wishes and leave her alone.

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Or bacon (canadian).

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes you guys don't have the CANADIAN bacon..ha ha

8. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea i say move on, theres pllllllllleeeeeeeenty more girls out there, trust me

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll: :roll: move on already :roll: :roll:

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My monies on the one you banged thought you were crap in the sack and has told everyone.

You may want to consider relocating to the moon.

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. Hope this helps :lol: :lol: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice