I got a question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by firsttimeincancun, Jun 11, 2008.

1. firsttimeincancun

firsttimeincancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 more days and we will be there, weeeeeeeee, I'm so excited.How would my daughter get ahold of her Dad this Sunday for Father's Day? I did call the phone company to put in an order for international calling while we are gone just incase there was an emergency since we are not taking our cells phones, but I don't know the numbers to by reached at. Please let me know, Thanks, Barbie

See you all in days to the people that will be there. Can't wait to meet ya'll.

2. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The best way is to call you cell phone company and add Mexico coverage for the month that you are there. Should be about $5-$10, then your cell phone should work just fine while there. I used mine last time and it worked great.

3. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    phone

last year we could rec calls and text out with no problems. according to cingular(att) you need to call a local number to register. they spoke no english much less arkansas southern slang and we spoke only a few words of spanish. we set up call times for our 5 year old to call each day and texted "call me' when needed. rick

4. firsttimeincancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But I want our daughter to call her Dad on our home phone to our hotel for Father's Day.And I can't find a phone # where we are staying. As I said, we are not going to take our cell phones, hubby would get so many work calls our cell bill would be as much as our trip..........lol

5. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Here's what you want....
    Address: Km. 3.5 Blvd. Kukulcan. Zona Hotelera. Cancun, Quintana Roo, México. C.P. 77500
    USA Toll free: 877-HTL-TEMP or 877-485-8367 • MEX Toll free: 01 800 215 1000 • Phone: 52 (998) 848 7900 • Fax: 52 (998) 848 7994

from Temptations website...have fun...we arrive on the 14th....see you at the pool...

6. firsttimeincancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, see you at the swim up pool bar ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice