Hurricane season, 2013

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Oct 11, 2013.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Well, we've escaped the bullet so far this year. With just a month to go till the 2013 hurricane season will be a thing of the past, it's looking more and more like we'll get through this year without any serious weather to contend with.

The weather, right now, is delightful. It's mostly partly cloudy, and warm, with highs around 86. Not bad for mid October! With this being super low season, it's a great time to visit and enjoy the beaches, and take advantage of the low prices.

With that in mind, I'm thinking about spending a night out at Isla, this weekend. Anybody else like to do mini vacations at Isla, as my wife and I do, among the readers who live here? We seem to be the only ones who ever speak of it, and that's a little surprising, given how close it is and how nice it is to hang out there. It's another world, compared with Cancun Centro, and we love it! Work, convenience, and other considerations keep us from living on the island, but it sure is appealing for an overnight, now and then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice