How will I be able to spot the transfer from Cancun Airport?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Newtraveler, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Newtraveler

Newtraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its my first time abroad, Im from England and want to know once you collect your baggage where do you go next? and how do I look out for the transfer taxi? with lots of people how will I be able to indentify them? please help :?

2. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is a link that has everything you need to know about the airport.
    http://www.mapchick.com/airport.html
    About your transfer is it through Brant at Entertainment Plus? If so they will be waiting outside with a sign with your name on it. If its through a Tour operator they will let you know who to look for.

3. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have booked it previously on line, they will be waiting outside of the terminal with your name on a board. Walk out of the airport corridor and there will be people with name boards. Some will even have the company name on them as well along with your name.

You have probably already read or heard that once you collect your baggage, do not stop until you get outside. There will be people just inside the doors that will want to "talk" with you or ask you if you have a ride. These people are Time Share Sharks and will want to set you up for a presentation. If you have already organized your transfer, just tell them "no thanks" and keep walking until you get outside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice