How to pick chicks at the megabars?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Albertan_Roberto, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Albertan_Roberto

Albertan_Roberto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, i know this is gonna sound kinda lame but I have this question (and searched a lot this forum for the answer and couldnt find it) and the people here might have the answer , maybe obvious for some but not so to others like me.

I went to cancun (by myself) first week of march and had a good time but whenever I try to talk to girls (and they were already drunk) at bars such as the city, dadyos, palazo, they usually didnt chat back so I couldnt pull any girl out of these bars. It didnt help that the music was f..ing loud and also it was too crowded (so no way to dance in front of a girl so she checks you out before you approach, for instance), I guess it doesnt help that I am 5.5' and I am also a bit skinny (working out at the moment to fix that) and probably the girls were attracted to taller and bigger dudes. I also was by myself at these bars so lacking a bro to be my wing really didnt help.

however life has given me the chance to fix my mistakes and I will be back with a bud end of april and beg of may.

So my question is: what's the best approach to meet a girl (and hopefully get her to visit my hotel later) at these huge bars? (assuming its the first time you meet them and you havent talked to them at your hotel before for example?)
    I was told (in my last day) that your best chance is to go to the packed dance floor (forget about talking to ladies at the tables on the different levels) and start grabbing the girls' asses and as soon as one of them doesnt take my hands off I should keep grinding her. someone in this forum has done that before?

or how u guys usually pick chicks at these bars?

for the record I usually chitchat girls and that's how I get lucky (and it happened couple of nights at sr frogs). Yes I am planning to go to frogs more often and also will visit playa del carmen but my bud will likely want to experience the megabars at least twice so this time would like to know what to do to pull chicks in that too crowded environment.

I will improve my chances by getting to know people at my hotel this time and going out partying with them. I dont think spring break will be in full swing when we get there (april 26-may 3rd) but hopefully will still meet interesting people at grand oasis. thanks for the help fellas.

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Just be yourself. A little grabass is ok but remember they are people too.

Take it from me, a single who's been there 12 times! And got laid once lol!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Just do yourself a favor and be yourself. Confidence is the best thing you can have.

Remember this too.. You are in Mexico.. You are having fun.. You want to get laid.. Be forward about it. Don't try to swoon.. Just go for it.

Sent from my speak and spell.

4. Albertan_Roberto

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for the reply Canadian Dos X and Dikfore. Your answers help, it's that I usually gain confidence when I have the opportunity to talk and interact with the girl first but in these huge bars since i cant do that, I dont know what other approach I can use. Well I will be more confident and just start dancing with them (grabbing their waist first seems like a better idea though) and slowly feeling other parts of her body after.

if other fellas have other suggestions as well , please keep'em coming.

5. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    One time at ...LOL A single guy told us that he walked into Patio's and yelled anyone want to get laid... and a chick put her hand up.. and off they went.. the direct approach...LOL

6. Albertan_Roberto

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was AWESOME!!!! LMAO , best approach ever

7. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Be the fun guy on the dance floor-not too grabby-just fun!!!

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do you normally pick up chicks?

Do that

9. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Take care of business before you get here. Then just have fun. If it happens, it happens, if not, then you have had fun in Cancun.

10. Albertan_Roberto

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ, I am not sure what you exactly mean by taking care of business lol. But yeah my bud and I are going with the have fun attitude (I hope he manages his booze though haha, I will).

@lynnshaun, I will be fun on the dance floor (hope is not this crowded this time) and maybe just abit grabby ;)

@Fletch, I'll chitchat them and hope they can hear me

if someone else has other suggestions, keep 'em coming. I still find those warehouse size clubs not the best place to meet girls, but besides Sr Frogs I cannot think of other places. What do you guys (and girls) think of the Rose Bar at the Melia hotel? is it good?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice