How Risque Do People Dress At Theme Nights?

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches' started by Exhibit_A, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Exhibit_A

Exhibit_A Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know the Miches is just opening so these trends are being set, but if it's the same as Temptation in Cancun (we've never been), what are the expectations? We are nudists so not shy about baring it all (hell, we prefer it) but I don't want to be in my skimpiest lingerie on lace night and be the only one showing off my assets. Are we talking street legal or is more nudity allowed? Am I going to be out of place with an open cup bra or the like? Decorations on basically full nudity or keep your bits covered or just a sexy little dress?

Also do people dress for dinner and then change and dress again for the theme night? Do people dress for lunch? Do you bring off resort outfits for excursions? How many wardrobe changes per day ladies?

2. Mark&Summer

Mark&Summer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Generally anything goes but gotta keep the bits covered at night themes! How far people go really varies a lot and sometimes depends on the crowd! We will often layer a theme and remove items get more comfortable. We usually change into something nice and her sexy dress for dinner and later dress for theme nights. Day time is casual cover ups for lunch

3. Hdtrojan

Hdtrojan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0
    You can get away with the nipples out for themes at night. You f you are brave anyway. Haha

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    If the rules are consistent with the Mexico Cancun resorts.. at Temptation Michel nipples covered (sheer counts) and at least some covering of the nether regions. At Temptation Grand, no limitations.

Yes sexy/elegant for dinner and then change for the theme party/bash. Lunch is casual, coverups or tanks/skimpy skirt or shorts

5. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    Sounds like you will be much more comfortable at Grand. Anything goes there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice