How Early Can I Book?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SuzySunshine, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SuzySunshine

SuzySunshine Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am looking to book my first ever trip to Temptation around my birthday in 2021...how early is too early to book? My birthday is end of March and I am looking at that last week of March to first week of April. Would that be a good time for newbies to come? Also, my boyfriend and I are not LS so he's a little apprehensive on coming (me on the other hand...I'm ready to check in tomorrow if I could HA!) so we're thinking a shorter trip, maybe 3 nights for our first trip...is this long enough to get a decent opinion on if it's a resort for us or not?

2. Krvinr27

Krvinr27 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +363 / 0
  3. NWCountrycouple

NWCountrycouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    You will not want to just do 3 nights if you book only 3 night you will wish you had booked a longer trip!! Book at least 5-7 nights you don't have to be LS this is not a LS resort altho a lot of LS people enjoy this resort it they are not pushy and it is not in your face, but its there if you want it LOL you will have FUN.. as far as you main question you can book when ever you want I am pretty sure you could book now for next April.. and that is a GREAT time to go!! the April addict's as we like to call our self's are a fun group.

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    If you do a partial week, make it Wed-Sat. Those are the best nights, and you can feel the party building around the pool as you move towards the end of the week.

5. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    I definitely do not recommend booking only 3 nights! At least 5, we've never gone for less than 7. Our preference for most trips is 10 days.

6. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    I’m doing 3 nights for my birthday this year, also at end of March, and going to TTR April 1-4. I’ll report back! I wish I could have done longer, but my schedule didn’t allow for it this time. Maybe we can celebrate together next year!

7. NM_FunCouple

NM_FunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    We just back on Saturday from our first trip. Wife thought 7 nights was way too long. She said why can’t we do 3-4? Well after night 7 she wasn’t ready to leave. On your first trip it may take you a day two to figure it out and get comfortable. You certainly don’t want to leave as soon as you figure it out and are having fun like you never have before!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I feel like a 5-6 day trip would be the sweet spot. Cause even if I TRY to take a rest day, my motor starts to burn out like night 6, day 7. 10 days before felt too long.

The problem is where you are coming from. When push comes to shove I look at the $670pp airfare from Philly, and can't justify anything less than a week.

9. BM2010

BM2010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    7 days plus is great, but make sure to do an excursion in the middle to break up the non-stop party at the resort. Gives you time to recharge and take a break from it.

10. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    LOL...the only "excursion" we ever do is the short hike to the rooftop deck for shrimp tacos. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice