Horse Riding Lessons for Kids

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SamCancun, Aug 15, 2012.

1. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone have any idea where to go for Horse Riding lessons for kids? Not looking for tours, proper lessons. Thank you.

2. kathy_caribe

kathy_caribe Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would start with Andalucia and check with Paco at our Hipico here in Playa. They all work together and Cancun has a good team. Let me find Paco's number (the competencias are at Andulucia so my guess is they'd know also). Hipico Playadelcarmen | Facebook hipicoplayacar@gmail.com . I know I have his phone number somewhere and I'll see if I can't find it. AGain he is in Playa but he'll know about Cancun if Andalucia comes up empty for you.

3. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Kathy, it's not for me but i'll pass it on.

4. LindaUK

LindaUK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ponytoons...they are just off the careterra, turn right at the autozone shop. Its a little interactive farm place that do school visits, but the owner does do riding lessons. Cant find his number, sorry, but its a nice little place....even just for a day out. They encourage the kids to hold the chicks etc and he gives explanations etc... When I have been before they have let the kids ride the horses as part of the the day. Its not very big, but they also have a little area undercover if you take snacks, a trampoline and a kids "little Tikes" style play house thing :)
    we paid 100 pesos each.

5. a.pierce

a.pierce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We take lessons from Jorge Catania. He is the head of the Equestrian Federation in Quintana Roo, is very knowledgable, has great lesson horses, and is great with kids. His farm is in Bonfil. https://www.facebook.com/jorge.doilin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice