Here come the Yankees!!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is where the season starts. we r coming....

I love the summer in NY..................

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Evil Empire is rolling again. Things are starting to look up for the first time in a few months.

And....... Boston still sucks.

[​IMG]

3. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I'll eat my words when you catch up and pass us, until then - It's just more Yankee arrogance!! :cool: :lol:

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DITTO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

5. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not making any predictions........

All I'm saying is that they are looking like the team they should look like right now. just won another one today and they are rolling through right now. Which is perfect cause I am going to the game Tues. and its perfect timing!!!!!

The Evil Empire IS back!!!!!

6. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boston...all the way baby!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yankees are horrible this year! Only reason the rocket won the game this weekend is because they played the pirates! haha

8. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Silly me............. I thought it was just because the Yankees are a much better team than the Pirates :? The Rocket isn't what he was ten years ago, but he is still better than most pitchers out there right now regardless of age.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yanks wont even make the playoff's this season! Very sad.............. with their payroll they should win the world series every year!

10. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would put up any amount of money against yours that the Yankees will be in the playoffs again this year. There is still almost 4 more months of the season left and they are less than 10 games behind for the AL East and 5 games behind for the Wild card.

With the way Boston usually falls apart starting in mid-August the AL East is still a very good possibility. I sense another Boston Massacre on the horizon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice