Help Us Pick A Date Please

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Exploring4Us, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Exploring4Us

Exploring4Us Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi,

We are fun straight attractive 50's couple looking to book our first adults only vacation. Not in the lifestyle but we are interested in the sexual vibe that this type of vacation may offer with the possibility of more.
    Just getting away for a week at an adults only resort with good food, weather , drinks and fun people is a sure winner.
    We are thinking sometime in Feb 2022.
    Off the wall question , What is the aprx ratio of single guys that come to Temptations?
    Also do many single guys vacation at Temptations?

2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We have gone no other time than in february and absolutely love it. Will be our 6th time in february 2022.

We go with a bunch of people that always go whatever week family day (canada) presidents day (usa) falls on. You will see the thread for the Shitshow week.... There is about 20-30 of us that are general repeaters that have been going for many many years but year to year there are tons of new people that join the fun and it feels like an awesome house party everyday. Kelly and I arnt in the lifestyle at all ourselves, but there are many people in our group that are. Its definately nothing to be worried about though. In general, people in the lifestyle are the most respectfull ar the resort. It would probably take u a few trips to even catch on that a few people in our group are part of the lifestyle.

There is also the No Bra Club (NBC) which a huge group that goes on whatever week valentines falls on, this is generally the week before we go (including this year). We catch a few days with them and they are amazing people. There is a big following (100+ people) that go. They are more lifestyle oriented but that should in no way deter as they are 100% respectful and in the end, just want to party and have fun.

There are always a few single guys but they are generally nothing to worry about. Especially as you meet other couples and friends. I know for our group, everyone is always looking out for each other.

Theres really no bad time to go and no matter when you go, you will fit right in.

3. Exploring4Us

Exploring4Us Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Brent,
    Thanks Brent,

Yes we did see the post on the "ShitShow " week and are considering that week for sure.
    We definitely would not have any problem hanging out with people in the lifestyle and not worried about single guys at all. My gf was asking as she does like to flirt :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice