Help Please!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by JM, May 25, 2014.

1. JM

JM Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are planning a trip to Cancun in August, and have group of 13. 7 adults and 6 kids in the 11-17 age range. We would like to be all inclusive and either close to or in the hotel zone. Any ideas or travel agent recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. canukcun

canukcun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I have an old acquantance who is a travel agent if you'd like me to get their contact info.

Personally, with that number of people I would consider just renting a place. But it depends on what type of experience you are going for.

You will likely be able to find a place in Playacar that is relatively nice in PDC for less than a hotel.

There are way to many factors to answer this question such as your budget, your background what you'd like to take in while in Cancun, if you plan on going to other places, how long your stay is etc..

If you get more info back here I may be able to provide some more info.

There is just so much in Cancun that the list of possibilities while not endless, would be very lengthy.

3. JM

JM Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I forgot to include a 3 yr old as well. The wife and I have been to Cancun each of the last 3 yrs, but go adult only. Our struggle with this group has been room sizes and ages considered adults at the various resorts. Our trip will be basically 5 days, arriving on Monday, leaving on Saturday. Will leave the resort for 2 of those days, 1 for excursions, the other for a trip down town to shop. We feel all inclusive is the best way to go with that many mouths to feed, and to also help keep the kids entertained for a day or two. Would like to stay in the $900-$1050 range/person.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dreams is a great resort and there are some in the Cancun area....one at least for now, soon to be 2.

They have a kids program/keep the kids busy and also a nice adult aspect to the resort too. I would def stay there if I were taking my kids to an all inclusive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice