Hello

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jason C Dwyer, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Jason C Dwyer

Jason C Dwyer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and let me say that this was the first time I went to Temptation and I’ll tell you what I had a blast. When I checked in I did not know it was a topless optional resort (which didn’t bother me at all) Expedia did not say it was unless I didn’t read it. Anyways the staff from the first moment I checked in until I left was fabulous I could ask for more. The best people were frank(butler) Miguel ( jack of all trades) I saw him as a bell hop a waiter and a bartender, Anahi from Argentina (one of the dancers aka play makers. Surprisingly almost everyday day she cam and looked for me and remembered my just say hi same goes for Sara another play maker from Italy. Did the same. And also the main man Ariel he was a cool as dude from Argentina also he had me laughing so hard from his jokes and the way he was just laid back. There is so much to describe I would be writing for days. I liked this place so much I bought the package. I plan on goin back for my birthday in January I’ll be there January 7-14.

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    You should put this review on trip advisor if you haven’t already with the staff names. They get recognition/perks for it.

3. Jason C Dwyer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I tried doin through their bar code thing and it came up in Spanish I’ll probably just go right on tripadvisor and do a search

4. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Yeah I’m not sure why they give that link when most guests aren’t Spanish speaking.

5. Jason C Dwyer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I’m looking fwd to goin for my bday in January party time LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice