Hello New Friends!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Future Mrs Gomez, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Future Mrs Gomez

Future Mrs Gomez Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My fiancé and I are headed to TTR in September (9/7-9/11) and doing the Boobs Cruise on 9/8. We're so excited! It's going to be our first visit to TTR and from what we've learned from joining the community here it sounds like it certainly won't be the only trip we make there. We're looking forward to partying hard; it is much needed after the roller coaster this year has been thus far.

When we were looking to book our vacation we did the crazy researching that everyone else does and tried to compare and size up. Thankfully we came across TTR. The deciding factor for me was something that goes along with my attitude "NOBODY KNOWS YOU AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT." When I saw that I was sold.

I was reading some forum entries and in handful (not many) there was mention of a spouse or friend, etc, being nervous about their body or showing too much because they're not a size 2. I wish I was a single digit size but I'm not, WHAT I DON'T WISH is that I had a different attitude about me or my size because truly... I DON'T GIVE A SHIT what anyone else thinks. I will probably be the chubbiest chick there but you can't tell me or my mirror that I can't work my chubs in my two piece bathing suit. Lol...

Look, after going through a major surgery just two and half months ago I'm just glad to be healthy and alive (and no the surgery wasn't weight related). So if you see my azz strutting thru TTR, trust and believe that in my head I'm strutting my own personal runway! But don't let my runway strutting stop you from meeting us!!!

We're looking to have a great time with fun people. Don't let the New Yorkers fool you, we're not mean... we're super nice, my fiance can be kind of shy and we will probably be super sloshed! :daveandmo:

:aktion069: If you happen to see us, introduce yourselves, come on over and say hi... we're overworked minions who are sooooo ready to have a great time in Cancun! :aktion069: My name is Rinny by the way. XoXo

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's the attitude I'm trying to get the boss to adopt!

3. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    No worries, there are a variety of shapes and sizes and ages, we are not skinny chickens ourselves. You will have the best time of your lives. Just remember the motto is only good on your first visit, after that everyone knows you from the crazy shit you do but still dont give a shit.

4. Future Mrs Gomez

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That last line literally just made me burst out laughing! Thanks!

5. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    See you on the 7th then! Sept 4 - 9

6. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Trust me after 3 visits, everyone knows us, lol. We made alot of lifelong friends and now friends on facebook and several we actually stop by for a visit on our travels away from Temptation

7. Bun-n-Beav

Bun-n-Beav Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I'm sorry that hubby and I are going to miss you guys (by 1 day!) but I know you're going to have a great trip!

I'm a bigger girl but I can relax when at Temptation. Everyone is so nice and welcoming.

I just had a major surgery 2 1/2 months ago too...and will be having another in late Sept...so I'm not quite feeling as energetic as I usually do.

In other words, I'm even more out of shape than usual...and guess what I've been worrying about? How my swimmies are a little (oh, all right, more than a little) too small and tight? How I literally look like I'm 7 months pregnant? NOPE, I'm scared I won't have the energy to party all day and night!!

So keep up that positive attitude, strut your stuff in some sexy clothes and have the time of your life!!

Rita

8. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Welcome to the board! I used to live in NYC, too - great place.

Temptation is truly a great place for many reasons and I hope you have a great trip!

9. DidinTommy

DidinTommy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're barely going to miss you guys...Keep embracing you're curves and beauty. We all have our insecurities but this is truly the place to let it go. This is our second trip and I can tell you it took about 10 minutes for me to stop worrying...I think TTR goes beyond the motto...keep strutting your stuff. Bummed we won't meet...this time;)

10. Future Mrs Gomez

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Rita! What a bummer that we'll be missing one another... but I send you my best wishes for your recovery come late September. We're positive thinking people and that helps heal the mind and the body.

Enjoy your vacay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice