Helicopter Service for Tours

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ffto, Feb 17, 2007.

1. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was wondering if there were reliable Helicopter tours that would fly over the area to veiw Cancun and surrounding areas from the air. I think it would be awesome and help with identifying with Cancun. Prices on tours would be helpful also. :D
    Aerial photos would be great to share!!

Don and Pam

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes, there are two helicopters based at the large observation tower where the Captain Hook trips leave from. Price is $89 not sure how long the flight is. As for reliability, I dont know much about them.

3. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve,
    I thought I had seen a sign and a Helicopter when we took a taxi ride. Being in the field of Emergency service I know a little about the safety factors of Helicopter sevice and the Safety records.

I was wondering if anybody has used the service and how the trip was? Sure would like to know.

Don and Pam

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've done the helicopter tour and loved it!!!

Not sure about the safety records or anything but I felt safe and thought it was a great way to see Cancun.

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karen
    Do you remember what the cost was and where or who you got the service through? I would like to check on it, but I do not know where to start.

Don

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is something I definately want to do, wanted to do it over NYC a few years ago but couldnt due to snow..... dont quite think we'll have the same problem down there though..

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I booked it right at BBG but I'm not 100% sure.

It wasn't cheap but not overly expensive and in my opinion was well worth the money.

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will look into it, cheers Karan

Do they have Chinooks 'cos I've wacked on a bit of timber since I was last down there :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice