hearing aids

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by playagrandma, Jul 15, 2011.

1. playagrandma

playagrandma Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont believe I ever seen an information on the availabiltiy of hearings in Cancun or Playa. We live in Playa but in the states now. My 73 husband will be getting a hearing test today. We already know he needs a hearing aid but need to find out how severe and if its both ears. We also know we probably cannot afford a hearing aid for him unless they have a payment plan.

Can anyone recommend a place in Cancun or Playa that sell hearing aids? I am sure there would be a place in Merida that sell them and will also look into that. Thank you

2. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sonoro or Sonorum strikes me as the of the place. He deals in Widex and other brands. Your ENT can recommend the audiologist for your needs. I turned around and bought hearing aids on eBay and had the audiogist make molds and calibrate them. Very reasonable that way if you can have someone receive them in the US and send them down with a tourist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice