Heard a nasty rumor I'm working to verify.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Heard a nasty rumor I'm working to verify...Inital post updated..

OK.. I’ve combine some posts here so that you see it all at once, I think some of my updates were getting lost in the shuffle.

----------------------------------------

Seems there was a contest a couple of weeks ago where the losing punishment was a spanking with a ping pong paddle. The loser was spanked and in typical Chino’s style, the paddle was broken in the process and a welt was raised. Well the guy spanked went home and filed a lawsuit against the resort. The resort then fired Chinos and since the “assault” was against a Mexican national, Chinos has a week to leave the country.

Like I said, this is unverified at this point; working to get confirmation, but the original source is pretty reliable so I’m expecting confirmation.

This is a sad day for us all but I know the hardest hit is Chinos himself as his life has just been turned upside down.

I don’t know that the resort could do much else given the lawsuit being filed and most likely will be upheld. If you get your boss sued you can expect to get fired. Just a shitty situation for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------

OK.. have verified that he is gone. Don't know if it's "permanent", as he has been fired before. So we’ll have to wait for some additional information and see.

----------------------------------------------------

Temptation RESORT & SPA

Hello fans, we like to clear things up about the rumor about our co worker in Temptation Cancun Chinos. He just decided to take a well deserved long break to fix very personal issues. He will be missed while he is gone

------------------------------------------------------

There is one other possibility to consider, that might make TTR Facebook post and the information I have actually jive to an extent.

With a charge of "assault" there might be the possibility of jail time till the suit is settled. From what I've been told about Mexican jails, been told - never been there, they are not some place you would ever want to end up for an extended stay.

So Chinos may be on an extended leave of absence and on a "long planned vacation out of the country" should anyone with badges come looking for him.

Once the suit is settled he may make a return to punish us again!

As Steve said, we don't have all the facts, and sometimes not going there is the best thing we can do for the person currently having problems. We can support him, wish him the best, be there should he reach out to any of us, and keep him our thoughts and prayers till he gets through this and comes out on the other side whenever and wherever that might be.

Friends stick with friends. So let’s stick with Chinos and hope that TTR is working with him to get the situation resolved. In the meantime, let’s let them be to work the issue.

The main intent of the post was to let folks know that Chinos wasn’t there if you were heading in that direction in the near future.

Jamie

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    I'm so sad to hear about this and will cross my fingers that it turns out to be untrue. Chinos is an amazing entertainer and genuinely kind person. He's a big reason we had such a good time and are already planning our return.

3. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    chino

add me to the list--was chino & lalo-- perfect team. already loss lalo hopefully this is going to be verfied as FALSE. keep us posted please. rick

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK.. have verified that he is gone. Don't know if it's "permanent", as he has been fired before. So we’ll have to wait for some additional information and see.

Jamie

5. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Damn it!!!!!

6. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Holy He**...I have no words. Some people really suck the fun out of everything darn thing. I guess when I got spanked by another guest playing crazy darts and he hit my tail end so hard with his had that it split it open and I was bleeding I should have sued him. However, I took it in the fun and drunken state I was in. So sorry Chino....so sorry.

7. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    checked my calendar.....nope not april fools day :-(
    this just sucks.....

8. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    What a crock of $hit !:mad: Hopefully they can get this resolved . He is the one that made the day time so much fun :cry:

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know Mexican law, but in Canada, because the guest agreed to get spanked, the principle of volenti non fit injuria applies, which essentially means you "consented to the assault". This is the defence that gets used when two guys get in a consensual fight in a bar, and one ends up getting hurt and sues the other guy. The caveat on the principle is that if you get hurt a lot worse than the law assumes you consented to, the volenti rule ceases to apply. Breaking the ping pong paddle and raising a welt may well have gone too far, although surely a complaint to the hotel management would be sufficient even if your butt was pretty sore.

What a shame. I've heard so many good things about Chinos on this site, and was really looking forward to meeting him.

10. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chinos is a very comical man, and this is just wrong. When he left for Cabo a few years back, did't TTR's occupancy rate during that time like tank about %35? I would say he is good for business. That's heavy hitters #'s. It wil be really weird not seeing him around there next month........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice