Haven't Been In Some Time, Looking For Recommendations On A Timeframe

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by logic7, Jan 5, 2023.

1. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Been a long time since I've been a semi-active poster here. A lot has changed in life over the years. My wife, who infrequently posted on here as Azlatina, had serious health issues that prevented us from returning like we wanted to in 2018, and it only got worse from there. She passed away due to complications from those issues in September of 2021. I just recently packed up our two youngest and we made a fairly treacherous 2300 mile trek from Las Vegas back to S.E. Michigan last month (5 days in a car with an 18 and 20 year old, three cats, and a guinea pig). So now that the dust is settling a bit on life, I figure it's time to return to Temptation for real; I think I really need it. I have several old friends interested in coming out after telling them all about it and showing them pics from the last time we were there so I most likely won't be alone.

My questions are: When's a good time to come out for an extended weekend getaway? I'm thinking late May/early June as I should have time off. If it has to be later than that, is monsoon season still a thing over the summer? Are the crowds smaller over the summer as they once were?

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I am very sorry for your loss. Also, what a journey you had and under sad circumstances!

My husband and I have been to TTR in January, March, July, August & December over the years. All months have been good in terms of the weather.

I guess look at previous/upcoming roll calls to see how the turnout will be.

good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice