Have one for me

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by northernguy88, Jan 5, 2011.

1. northernguy88

northernguy88 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For all those heading down for the last week of February, not looking like I'm going to be making it this year. Hasn't been the greatest health wise the past few months, seems like a set of days off haven't gone by that wasn't spent at the doctors or hospital. I'm still hoping somehow I can make it, as of now my holidays are still booked but as it gets closer and closer and no surgery yet it's looking unlikely.

Dave

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Im not part of the February group, but I hope your health gets better and your able to make it down, Temptations always seems to make people feel better... Good Luck with your health problems buddy

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey Dave. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hopefully you can get yourself feeling better and still make it at some point in 2011. I agree with backs, no better medicine than a little vacation.

We won't be making it either. Don't want to hijack your thread so I will explain that elsewhere. Hope you feel better soon!

4. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    get better

Dave!
    Sorry to hear your situation, get things fixed and we will see you in 2012. Sounds like there will be lots of people missing from the regular February crowd.
    T&J

5. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dave ! Sorry to hear about your health issues ! Don't feel bad; Scott and I can't make this trip either. Take care and hope to see you later this year. p.s check your pm !
    Ntbaby and Scott

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice