Has anyone done spring break alone?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by likewedontcare, Feb 2, 2011.

1. likewedontcare

likewedontcare Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats up kids.

My situation is like this: my friends are poor. Want to get out of this cold ass weather (Minnesota) and party somewhere warm for a few days. I'm 24 male, and wondering if any guys has ever done spring break solo, and how did it go. I'm pretty social, and it would be nice to have a chill crew to hang out in the day and pre game before clubs. Suggestions?

2. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are a chill crew to hang out during the day with.

Many people go down alone its a party so why not?

3. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went all the way from london on my own but it was my second time (the first time went with a friend).

Cancun is a place you can go 1up if you have social skills. You will meet people in your hotel and if you make your way to oasis cancun in the day you will hook up with some people from this forum.

4. PartyBoy!

PartyBoy! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude i am half in the same boat as you! All my pals droped out so i was left with just me, my flat mate and his GF. Now the GF is bringing her brother its a little less goosebury times but he is not quite as anagetic as me, so i will be relying on my crazy style and eratic tendancys to meet some people and also this forum has ALOT of people going so hopefully some of them may just let me chill with them for a while whilst the other 2 do their couple thing!!!

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did it alone in 2009. None of my friends here in Texas wanted to go, so I turned to the forums and roomed with a member. That turned south, but once he left I had an awesome time. Best advice if you go alone is to get up everyday, hang by the bars and pool area and you'll make friends in no time. My last four days I was all alone, and everyday I'd meet people at the bar at the Grand and we'd end up hanging out all day and go out that night. Still the greatest time I've had in my life.

6. kellz!

kellz! Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude dont worry about going solo you will meet with some ppl from here..

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its going to be very different this time around. Especially if we can get get Joe, BC, and Andrew on board.

8. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the douchebag in my avatar picture in all white is suppose to go with me, but its time to pay the piper and now all of a sudden phones dont seem to be getting answered. So i may be there solo as well...Not very worried about it, i need the break away from the biz.

9. Mickey Mike

Mickey Mike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude just go...im going alone from south africa..by the way my trip starts next week...im hiting czech republic,barcelona,italy,england and heheheh cancun,super alone so,dont think 2 much...braahh

10. finchfry157

finchfry157 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would go, NO DOUBT.

When I was younger, I would go to Cancun/Rivera Maya with my parents which meant I was essentially by myself 95% of the time. i always met cool people to drink with. Just hang out by the bar and you will meet people, I can guarantee it.

I will even give you my favorite conversation starter "hey what kind of drink is that?". Works like a charm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice