Has anyone been to CocoBongo's lately?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tina, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm wondering if they changed their show at all yet. I've been there twice and both times it was the same show, April '06 and jan 07 and it was the same thing.....the 1st time was awesome best show on earth, the 2nd time we went had a huge "been there, done that" feeling through the whole thing because we knew what was coming next.

Reason I ask is when me and friend go in January, she wants to go because she's never been there. The show consisted of the Lou Vega show, the Passion of the Christ show, the Spiderman show, the Madonna show, Beyonce show, Axl Rose show, the beetlejuice show, and some other outdated stuff.......so has anyone been there lately to let me know if I'm going to be seeing the same ol thing or did they change the show????

Thanks Tina

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Not sure? But my buddy abe who is in the show at THE CITY said they just changed up their shows and are bigger and better, so hopefully coco bongo does as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice