Has Anyone Been to both Viva and Sens?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by MinnesotaWoman, Apr 19, 2014.

1. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both are adult only in Cancun, so I'm kind of wondering why there isn't a forum for Sens on here? From the pictures, the pool and beach area looks very nice.
    It seems like there are many more bad reviews for the Sens. I am leaning toward GOV, though. Maybe we can get a pass to go over and check out Sens while we're there? I'm really wondering which one has the best pool and beach area. Fun swim up bars, good music... beach bars? It is so hard to get information about these resorts, it seems like.

2. JeffnNik

JeffnNik Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pretty sure you can go between Oasis resorts for no extra cost (other than transportation).

3. angelwynn

angelwynn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The first week of Dec we stayed at Sens and did a free "day" pass to Viva. It cost $1 to get there on bus and $1 to get back. Very easy. The buses come right to the front door. Well Sens in on a small hill so at bottom of the driveway. That is why we Booked a week starting May 2nd at Viva. We liked it much better. Sens is a beautiful place but was not a social atmosphere to me. Things end very early. It is gay friendly which does not bother us but it seamed like the gay guests wanted to have couple time. For a lack of better words. I will be happy to answer any question you have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice