Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RonToronto, Oct 29, 2012.

1. RonToronto

RonToronto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just booked four nights at Temptations beginning the morning of October 31st. This is my second trip, the first being last April although I was only there one day, enroute to a family function with my ex-wife and our adult kids who were just staying down the road. I had a great time - although a short time - I'm really looking forward to revisiting the resort!

This was a last minute decision, not the best timing but I really could use the break! Also I just love Halloween parties. This year I will be coming as a flasher! I hope to have some fun and make some new friends, please say hello if you read this and happen to see me at the party.

BTW, I am in my early 50's but look younger, according to what people tell me. I have three adult kids and I was married almost 30 years, newly single now for two years and just starting to enjoy it. I am six feet tall, about 215 lbs., blond with some gray but I may just darken my hair to go with the flasher costume (good excuse huh? or I should say"eh?"). Relationship-wise, I am not looking for anything serious but like to have fun; I'd love to meet any single women out there or an open minded couple or fun group with a sense of adventure and good humour.

Okay folks, party on and I'll hope to make your acquaintance soon!

Ron Toronto

2. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    Have fun, there is a great group of people there this week. A bunch of the April Addicts are there so you may see some familiar faces.

3. RonToronto

RonToronto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! I can hardly wait to see if I recognize a few people from last year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice