Hall Pass from Wife and Flying Solo

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by robndiane, Aug 2, 2017.

1. robndiane

robndiane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    My naughty wife had a "girlfriends" trip last year and had way more fun than should ever be allowed. I'm therefore entitled to a hall pass of my own and am thinking of booking Breathless. I'm actually planning on doing a lot of scuba diving and cenote excursions but want a charged-up vibe for when I'm at the resort.

Does anyone have any recommendations about whether Breathless is singles-friendly (so to speak) or am I going to feel like the third wheel everywhere I go. I'm pretty outgoing and make friends fast - just don't want to be stuck with a bunch of smoochy honeymooners listening to classical jazz.

Thanks everyone!

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    It's a great fun place with plenty of people that like to party....but saying that ..... it is mostly couples. I don't recall seeing a single guy both times we have been there. There have been single women though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice