Gym time <3

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by HammieJ, Mar 8, 2011.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    So how many of you have been pounding the gym like never before? lol!

ME!!! lol

I started out only doing a half hour on the elliptical. Now, I'm doing 90 mins on 20 crossramp and 12-15 resistance daily. Killer! I do about 5 -6 zumba classes a week. 1 hour of strength training daily. 1 hour of free weights/stretching. lol. Today I was at the gym for 4.5 hours! LOL. Call it overkill, but i want to look good for Cancun and I think its good that I get thin while I'm still young and my skin has slightly more elasticity than it will in about 5 years or so! lol

What machines or techniques do you guys use? Anything that works miracles?

Do share!! :D :mermaid:

2. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    lift weights three days a week....competitive basketball two days a week....jiu jitsu three days a week....and muay thai once a week.....cant wait to see your updated pics

3. chillinvillian

chillinvillian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do P90X.

4. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont workout..... im gifted and was born with sexy physique :)

5. Shazbot

Shazbot Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been my working my liver... Minimum 3 beers per night after work

6. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Sorry, there are no miracles sweetheart. Its hard work. And it pays off.

7. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    bingo

8. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I concur.......Got to make sure that I get my money's worth out of the all you can drink.....lmao

9. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol i know about hard work. I've been going every day for about 5 hours! 90 minutes on the elliptical, followed by a half hour of stretching, following by 1 hour of zumba class, then 1 hour of strength training and like 30-60 minutes on the elliptical to end the night.
    I have only lost 2 lbs.... but my mom said I look drastically different. I can't find the paper with my measurements on it from when I first got my gym membership in January..... GRR! But my pants are sooo big! Even with a belt they still dip low in between the belt loops!

I gotta find that paper!! I started doing 5 hours day on sunday. I only did one hour of cardio yesterday.... my light day. Today I work 11 hours so no time for the gym.... but tomorrow I'll get at least one hour of cardio in. Then Monday it's back to the 5 hr routine until friday.... my light day!

However!!! I do have an announcement!

If anyone is looking for miracles workers.... I have 2 very amazing suggestions!

The elliptical and zumba classes!

With the elliptical I burn about 1400 calories in 90 minutes. So if you only do a 45 minute workout you can easily burn 700 calories!! Its amazing! Its tightening up my thighs, butt and even my love handles SOO fast! I even have an hour glass shape again! YAYYY!! lol Plus its so simple, not as boring as a treadmill, and great on joints. I have bad knees and ankles and I've had noooo problems doing the elliptical!

Zumba.... wow! Amazing class! It's like your at a club but your burning calories? Can't dance? no one cares! lol. Their motto is "Join the party, ditch the workout" and it is sooo true! If you do a light workout.... you can easily burn 400 calories. But if you go as hard as you can for a full hour, its not unheard of to burn over 1500 calories! amazing! Another thing thats been tightening me up fast! Works every muscle and it gets me ready for mexico by refreshing my salsa, cumbia, reggaeton, cha-cha, and booty shaking skills! lol.

I'll keep you guys updated! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice