Great new review stayed 4/9-4/12

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tomandangela, Apr 13, 2012.

1. tomandangela

tomandangela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    It was a short stay but it was great. We got there around 4 pm on the 9th.

9th- Room was ready right away when we got there. Of course they wanted to do the tour but we told them NO WAY. We asked for a room near Paty'O bar. They gave us 1 with a balcony right above it. We were right above the lobby. Great view could even see the ocean (last year we wer in the back corner, a very long walk, with a view of the road). We jumped in the swimsuits and ran down to the pool, ready to party! Within 15 min we was talking with several couples from here that we emailed with from the site. Had a great time out there for a few hours. Up to the room to get ready for the nite. This was a monday they was having a cookout near the buffet. Food was good. After the cookout the show and pool party thing started. I was thought more people would get in the pool but only 3 people all nite. They had the show on the stage then DJ and dancing for a while there. Not sure how good it was because 1/2 people was there and 1/2 was at patios so the vibe was different. Went up to bed around 2pm it was a good short day.

10th-We got up and grabbed a bit from the buffet and got to pool at 10 am. We was one of the 1st to get drinks. Good day and events around pool with pretty good music. Met many many more Cancun care members! I think we met a good, dozen couples that day from here. Lots of shows in the pool and met alot of other people. Great vibe in the pool!. The wet pussy drinks were not as good as last year!!!!! We closed the pool down and had a reservation at 8 at the itailan restaurant. It was good! We headed to Paty'O for the party. Had a great time! I felt a little sick so I had to go up and down to the room. Angela had a much better time thant me that nite. We met more Cancun care couples it was great. DJ stopped at 2am. We got a burger went up to the room ate my food to get a little boost and we done what what we needed to do and then passed out.

11th-Woke up a little late got a bit to eat and got to pool around 11am. Drinks flowing and met more great people! Watched Miss Temptation contest and even got naked for the girl. Went to room took a short nap and got back to pool for a few hours and closed it down. Had to cover up 2 good friends in the chairs passed out! Thanks for the pic layout Kerry. We went to room got ready for the show at nice shoes that nite. They call it the stripper show not really but is great. We got there a little early to set up our new great friends SmilfandBT! They got married on the 7th. They were both great sports about being dragged into the show! I even got to give her the end of the lap dance I know that made her trip HA HA!! We then went to Paty'O lounge and once again had a great time. But had to start saying goodbye to some of the friends we knew would not be up when we were leaving, that sucked. DJ stopped around 2 am again but a couple got there Ipod and kept the beats coming stayed till around 3am and headed up to the room. Got in and was able to get our groove on and then even moved out side for a balcony show above Paty'O lounge for some of the ones that was still out there. Great times!!!!!!!

12th got up packed up went down to the pool to say goodbye to some of the great friends and then left so the 12th sucked!!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR. thanks

3. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Awesome Report. Sounds like a blast. Sorry I missed the show:69:

4. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great TR too bad the wet pussy wasn't as good as past years. ;)

5. gusmell12

gusmell12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cant wait til next time guys...it is folks like u that made our trip the best we have had...thanks for not taking a picture of me (like Kary).

6. tomandangela

tomandangela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    You 2 was great also pics will be comming soon!!! I have not heard from Kary yet was he ok?

7. gusmell12

gusmell12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

We have a few more pics to put up as well...saw kary the night before we left....he was down at Paty'os for white night...looked a little rough but still going strong.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Kary made it on the Boobs Cruise but was still hobbling around.

Thanks for taking the time to write a trip report,

9. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Was nice meeting you both. Had fun at the swim up bar doing shots w you guys.

10. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a great time hanging with the two of you, great trip report.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice