Grand Sunset Princess ROLE CALL

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by goldwinglion, Oct 23, 2012.

1. goldwinglion

goldwinglion Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi gang we will be there JAN 20-27 in the adult only swim up section would love to meet some people prior to the trip like we did last year .

2. goldwinglion

goldwinglion Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Just so no one is confused our dates are Jan 20-27 2013. Surely out of 101 views someone must be going. If that's not your stay period what is yours? Let's get a Sunset Princess role call going folks. Thanks for looking S&S

3. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    How was your stay at Grand Sunset Princess. Would like some first hand info before I book.

4. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    The grand Riviera princess is not that great. The beach is terrible. Very rocky bottom and the water is stained a brown color from a mangrove swamp that drains into the water. Food is like eating at Golden Corral. The structure and grounds are nice. Service is decent. Least favorite of the 5 resorts we have vacationed at in the Cancun area.

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we are booked for the Grand Sunset Princess Hotel in a Platinum Suite June 7-14, 2016. I'll be sure to post info. when I get back. After being with hubby for 9 years, I FINALLY convinced him to get a passport and come to Mexico with me. It won't be the same as we aren't going to TTR but just to be in paradise with my family will be special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice