Grand Oasis Viva

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by jeflanne, Oct 24, 2013.

1. jeflanne

jeflanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Steve,
    Thanks for sharing that link on Grand Oasis Viva I think this is just what Temptations needs, a little competition. Does anyone have any more information about this concept and launch? I will definitely consider going here in the future, especially if Temptations is going be under construction for the foreseeable future.

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    How far is it from TTR. ?

Should go check it out next week and get a tour.

3. Bourbon Life

Bourbon Life Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    Their website states that the property is 5 miles from downtown. I checked rates for two in early May and the total was just over $1300.00 not bad. Steve is this place somewhere that you would partner with for a free guess night like Desire? Might be worth looking into, a post on TA said the format changeover was going to be in December.

4. TediNTigz

TediNTigz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you do pick up a tour, can you toss a quick update afterwards? Would love to get an opinion. Granted, we could do the same on our upcoming trip but might be too drunk to see straight.

5. jeflanne

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I think it would be great to get a review. However, they literally just converted and are doing a lot of construction it sounds like. I suspect it will take them a few months to both get the kinks out and be able to attract the right kind of clientele. I suspect people that are at the resort right now booked their trip months ago and they are probably in for a rude awakening when they get there.:aetsch011:

6. yvr1

yvr1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    This is what Right Connections put in their mail out today. Sounds like it has potential.

Not ready for a full-on Desire Resort experience? We have a new all-inclusive resort called the Grand Oasis Viva in Cancun now entering the adult arena with Desire and Temptation Resorts with the intention to drop somewhere in between the two concepts.

"Located in the heart of the Cancun Hotel Zone" Grand Oasis Viva promises to present a concept similar to Desire Resort, yet without the clothing-optional beach. To have a clothing-optional beach in Mexico, you need to be remote and have a special concessions permit. Since Grand Oasis is right smack in the middle of the hotel zone, a clothing-optional beach is not possible. However, since topless bathing has become demanded and popular on Eastern Mexico beaches over the past few years, this will add a new exciting twist to this new resort.

In this beautiful setting, let your passions run wild and be seduced by the exotic and delicious flavors of Grand Oasis Viva restaurants. Be pampered by the amazing staff and spa services readily available to you.

Grand Oasis Viva is in operation with the new concept starting in December 2013. The resort is open and operating under the existing adults only concept, but will make the big change in December 2013

7. jeflanne

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the posting yvr1. That was very informative.

8. Playfulguy

Playfulguy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was awesome. Good to know, might have to book my next trip there.

Thanks guys. See you at TTR.

9. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    So glad there is going to be a choice! This ought to make TTR work a little harder to satisfy their guests! Is the pool at GOV going to be clothing optional?

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    At the same time TTR raises prices, and talks about construction another resort option opens up..... interesting to see what happens

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice