Grand Oasis Sens Trip Review (03/24 to 03/27)

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by BigTicket88, Mar 30, 2017.

1. BigTicket88

BigTicket88 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello,

I would like to provide a small review of my short stay at the Grand Oasis Sens from 03/24 to 03/27. We were celebrating a friends bachelor party and we were a group of four from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We had an excellent time and despite us catching the tail end of spring break, we enjoyed most of our time interacting with a more mature crowd.

If you are expecting a venue or service similar to a premier resort (ex. Sandals), then you may need to temper your expectations. The weather and beach are second to none (I must caution that the water is very wavy) and the entire resort is generally very clean. Our room was in decent shape and we did not have to worry about any items going missing as we were advised by friends who have been to Mexico before to leave a small tip to the cleaners, and there were no issues here. The food ranges from pretty good to mediocre. Breakfast and the buffets were great while other places were hit and miss (also, making reservations is almost impossible). I often ventured off alone and I still had a fantastic time by myself and did meet a lot of people.

Perhaps what I liked most was the atmosphere and the general vibe of the resort. If a woman decided to wear a revealing bathing suit or go topless, it was no big deal. I quickly found out that this resort has a bit of a reputation for the "coupling" kind, and this is something I am super interested in. I am definitely trying to convince my fiancé to come back here with me although she may not be into this, but I would absolutely love to meet new people here once again.

I did not feel intimidated at all as a few might when your surrounding by gorgeous guys and girls. I feel I made quite a reputation for myself as the man with the "sizeable assets" :D. If anyone reading this was there during the aforementioned date I posted, I was the tall guy (6 ft 5), thin, wearing the black speedo, beard, mohawk and vintage red sun glasses (to match the sunburn on my back). I wish I could have stayed longer, I have made it a goal now to convince my fiancé to come with me here and will certainly post here in the future.

You are all beautiful!

Regards,

2. robertj65

robertj65 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    #humblebrag lol

3. BigTicket88

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Aha absolutely! I can't compete with the tattoos and muscles so I have to put in the hard work

4. robertj65

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    We scheduled our first trip last night for the last week in June. We've started hitting the gym hard cause we know we will gain 20 lbs in tequila while we are there!

5. BigTicket88

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You will lose that tequila weight in the sun! And if you play your cards ride there is sure to be some good exercise to be had ;)

6. robertj65

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I've done warned her that we will be wore out ;)

Hoping to get signed up for the boob cruise whenever it posts. From everything I've read, it's beyond having a blast especially since that week will have TTR people.

7. BigTicket88

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I unfortunately missed that one! But I did hear it was pretty outrageous, so you definitely don't want to miss it

8. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report - sounds fantastic!

9. BigTicket88

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    No worries! I am just trying to provide an honest opinion of my trip (and for once it is nice that our Canadian dollar can actually go a long way :D)

My only regret is that I did not find this forum before my trip

10. scottnpam

scottnpam Addict Registered Member

charlottetown, prince edward island, canada
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We were there same time as you. Beautiful beach, scenery, pool, and great food. Other then that, this place sucks. Dirty room, hallways, poor service, never again. Get Temptation open soon,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice