GP OR Temptation? Suggestions!!! PLZZ

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Ga_SunSeeker, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Ga_SunSeeker

Ga_SunSeeker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband & I are currently booked with GP but after reading the reviews Im wondering if we should change to Temptation- While we still have time! I'd like to get some feedback!! PLLEEAASSE!

We are a couple who like to drink & mingle with others however are not swingers. Just like to get loose & have a good time but also enjoy some down time to chill on the beach..

Can this be expected at GP? I appreciate your input! :)

2. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if you want a great beach, Temptation is NOT it - the beach there is pretty much a swampy mess (GP has a great beach!) but there is much fun to be had at TTR espec at the Sexy Pool and theme night events - it has a lot to offer - restaurants are very good. I've been to both TTR and GP twice and I am headed back to GP in March. I would go back to TTR but not as a single guy. I think you could enjoy yourself at either place. I would read the reviews on both at TripAdvisor.com - don't take my word alone. There are pros and cons with each resort (eg no hot tub at TTR; no swim-up bar at GP)...but you need not worry about swingers - they are just fun people like the rest of us and for the most part very respectful and not going to ruin your trip - if that's not your thing, they'll get the message and just enjoy the group you're with, don't judge, be socialable, and get as wild as you're comfortable with.

3. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    forget gp and go to TTR you will love it !

4. Ga_SunSeeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you both for your input.. Guess we cant have the best of both worlds! I LOVE the beach but i love the party life at Temp! :( Decisions, Decisions!

5. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are going to TTR for a 7 days and GP for 3 days.. that seems like the best of both worlds to me ..;)

6. NancyBowes

NancyBowes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never been to TTR, however, this will be my fourth time to GP. Always have had a great time at GP, but I will say the fun, party etc crowd is probably not as consistent as what you will find at TTR from what I have read.

It can also get pretty crazy at GP. You should give GP a try.

Nancy

7. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Within the last 4years, i went to tempations once....then GP. Been going to GP twice a year since.

Gp to me is just another home for me coz of the staff

8. Ga_SunSeeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright.. I've decided.. We are going to stay at GP and have our own party if there's not one there! It is what you make it, right? :) If it's lame on a particular night we can go into town.. Im sure they have something to get into! (Coco Bongo, Carlo's & Charlies) somewhere.. The awesome beach is what has sold me. If we enjoy Cancun we will try out TTR on our next trip.

Thank you all for your comments.. this is a very interesting site! :eek:rangehat:

9. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When are you planning to go? There are nights that tiki bar willl be rocking and nights that its gonna be dead

10. Ga_SunSeeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there 1st weekend in July.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice