GP 6/6/2016 through 6/12/2016

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by tropez, Dec 30, 2015.

1. tropez

tropez Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 1
    My wife and I have been to both Desire resorts in the past and are going to give GP a spin this upcoming June, 2016. While the Desire resorts were unique and quite sexy, we like to try new places and my wife is a bit more conservative so she felt a little uncomfortable at those resorts at some times. I'm a bit more open to the open sexual atmosphere of those resorts but I have to respect her comfort levels as well. The GP seems affordable, relaxing during the day, as sexy as we want it and close to the happening Cancun nightlife (or on-site nightlife at the Tiki Bar from what I hear) when we want to party. My wife likes music (90's, 80's, not dance/techno) and dancing so hopefully we can find some options for that in the area or at the Tiki Bar with our/others iPods. Nice to meet everyone!

2. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    We will be at GP 6/8-6/14! We have done Temptations before, but this is our first time at GP. I'm sure it'll be a blast!

3. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    TTR regulars, displaced for the reno. We're going to GP in Nov and I would really like to hear how your trip to GP went, and compared to TTR.

I know nothing will be the same, but we're hoping it will at least be close?

Have fun!:eek:rangehat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice