GOV trip report jan 17-20 PART DOS

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by sunbound, Jan 22, 2014.

1. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Part one is here

So Day Three already OMG..

My friend gets up early this time to try and make a reservation.. WOMP WOMP..the white box is closed on Sundays SMH.. breakfast where my London friends asked if it was me up loud till 430 this morning.. HMMMM.. guess we kept some ppl up LOL.. and then we let my friend talk us into doing the presentation for free stay at any oasis…sighhhh , wasted 2 hours of my life, but the salesman was super cute and nice and we were able to see the SUITES which do have a hottub in the rooms ooooo..
    So we chill on our beach for our last day..the water is very shallow.. like only to ur ankles for a lot of it but one side I could sit down and get my body wet so I liked that.. VERY much calmer than at the other property.. I lost my earring and another girl we met lost her shades over there with those waves.
    We heard GREAT things about the Morrocan restaurant so we had them for lunch.. VERY good guys.. please do them every day if you can LOL.. seating is very limited. Catch them if you can. never tried Italian.. customer service here was AWESOME as well..i n fact it was all over the resort, only the ones that really didn’t speak English were less apt to help of course due to the language barrier. Very nice place also because its outside on the beach… wonderful.. I didn’t wanna leave
    But we did on to the BEACH.. another EPIC daytime event. We met some lovely couples that loved to be naughty as well and a FRENCH sea captain in his late 60’s that reminded me of the drunken fighter on Mortal Combat with a radar for boobies.. I made the mistake of tapping him as he lay on the beach bed and he followed me all the way to the water with his lil tin liquor bottle, like in the westerns LOL.. and offered me a drink.. my friend who is ALOT more friendlier than I when tipsy (as if that was possible) gave him his boobie fix he needed while she showed off his speedo wrapped package to the beach O M G!!! his group was falling over laughing LOL…I get my friends sister to get FRENCHIE and take him back home to his group while I calm her sister down.. WHY do I look over and she is letting FRENCHIE get to her boobies LMBO.. our whole area is DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They also had these “purple men” (like the Blue men) that were running over the beach doing lil tricks and we got them to take some NAUGHTY pics with us O M G the whole beach going crazy.. we pulled some coupled up with their cameras so they could do the same.. these guys were READY for the concept im telling you..
    The rowdy pics continue on thru the night when we go to nap for dinner and the last night of the party..
    We decide THIS is the night for lingerie ready or not.. only my girls are soooo sleepy.. I demand the join me and we are off .. we had met BlackcoupleinDC earlier and they were in full effect with their XXX wear.. so I felt better, we weren’t the only ones. And soon it was like whatever.. ppl were up dancing this night, no pulling them up, but less sexy vibe tonight, a lot of ppl had just come in that night.. we saw our Columbian friend from earlier and hollered out COLUMBIA and a couple said.. OHHHH you guys are the ones that were up till 4am WOOOOPPSSSSSS..
    WE left the club willingly..hung out a bit on the beach and then sleep..
    Over all we had a BLAST, I actually don’t have a voice right now from hollering and laughing so hard.
    ohhh forgot to mention the drink at Grand Oasis Cancun was the SUPERMAN..alot of ppl got that..
    and our room was an older room , BUT we got a balcony!!!! Not sure if that was through Valentina..if so THANK YOU MAMI!!! The room was fine but our bath didn’t drain very well.. we had plenty of hot water but was just standing in it LOL
    the mini bar only had soda’s and beer so you should stock up on something else before hand if you drink
    and be aware of restaurant times.. we missed a lot of shows and dinner times, as well because we were napping from the day activities so look at your schedule and set alarm..
    the lights are ALLLLL out after one.. nothing is even open or lit up.. be careful walking at night, they really need to do something about that.. someone will get hurt
    hmm I think that’s it..im not a Temptations VET so im sure it CAN get way more crazy than we saw.. just take a fun group and invite ppl into your madness LOL I gained some GREAT relationships with ppl on this resort, it was unreal how ppl were so funloving and LAID BACK, I think only one couple was NOT feeling our vibe and was kinda rude about it.. I did hear that there had been complaints of the music and the sexy games they had played earlier that week which is why everything had been turned down.. so I guess there were some ppl just not ready for that kinda party, but just lead them CCC.. if you build it, they will come

2. travelingd

travelingd Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report. We are looking forward to keeping the action going we arrive on the 9th.

3. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +332 / 0
    Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you made it into a great time. We will be there in early April and appreciate that you have raised the GOV staff's awareness of the type of party atmosphere we'd like to see.

4. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Excellent trip report, very helpful. Gotta say that the 1am closing is a deal breaker for us. I can drink till 2am at bars here at home! Reading your description of having to leave each night right before 1am really makes it sink in !!

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sunbound I think you could turn a burial at a funeral home into a sexy party. :)

Shame that you had to do so much 'work' to create the vibe but I am sure it isn't work to you.

Two concerning areas in the report from my perspective...

1) said it before but will say it again, 1am closing time is a show stopper. I know they are trying to change it but it might not be soon enough for us before we decide to switch our trip and not take on the risk that it doesn't happen

2) that people complained about the noise, sexiness, whatever and the resort made changes to accommodate them instead of saying sorry that is our new concept.

Happy to see you had a great time and handled the things that could derail a vacation (early bar closing, not being able to eat, being told to be quiet, etc) very well.

6. sunbound

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

bwaahahaha!!!
    i totally understand you guys..if i hadnt already booked, i prolly would have changed the hotel.. even the other Oasis properties closed later i heard at least at 2am.. and when i tell you it was PITCH dark outside on the walk back to the room.. not even any outside lights for safety purposes..they were like GO TO BED lol

if it hadnt been for the beach linkup the 2nd night, i would be hurt.. i dont even get out till midnight at home LMBO

7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Sunbound, I loved reading this. I'm so glad you had a great time and showed 'em what partying is supposed to look like!

It's good to know people there are up for it if someone gets it started.

I think it would be a great idea to post a review on TripAdvisor really emphasizing how rowdy and sexy you got. If we can start scaring away the stick-in-the-mud types and attracting the partiers, that changeover will start rolling!

8. sunbound

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good idea laura!!i will work on that so ppl will know what to expect.. i think thats one of the problems.. i REAALLYYY hope they get the website up to date as well

speaking of.. LOL..one of the couples we met caught up with us on our last night and told us there was a couple that did a day pass from oasis sens that propositioned them .. apparently the couple told them that viva was changing over to a swingers resort and wanted to see if they were interested LOL.. she looked horrified LOL.. i explained to her (while in my nothing to the imagination lingerie) that it wasnt swinging, just a sexy vibe..

9. iacouple45

iacouple45 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    While we do understand the safety aspect of no/dim late night lighting... for some of us, that may be a huge plus for late night excursions and fun...:aktion031::wink3::flash::3some:

10. sunbound

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. haha.. well it was definatley some of that going on i heard the night we stayed out, so i guess they really did think that one through huh?? LOL..YEAHHH BABBBBYYYYY!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice