GOV Room booking question

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by cancunfirsts, Mar 13, 2014.

1. cancunfirsts

cancunfirsts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone who has been here recently booked their room either through the Oasis site or another site without a package? Meaning you only booked the room? A lot of the sites I am finding make it very confusing. For instance on their site the only room that is available to book is a Grand Ocean view. Is this a spice room? Or a standard room? I don't want to get there and it be a room that hasn't been updated. I'd like to get a spice room at the very least that has been updated and possibly upgrade once I get there. I understand that is the only time that you can upgrade. If you book on a site like Orbitz they offer a standard room and a spice room. However, Viva doesn't list a standard room at all. It's a little unnerving not knowing exactly what kind of room you will have when you get there. Valentina Biegun, can you help with this? Also, does anyone know more about the cars they have there? We would like to take full advantage of using all the sister resorts. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice