Gottaski & Skibunny UPDATE!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by skibunny, Jul 6, 2006.

1. skibunny

skibunny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

I know we haven't been on here in like forever, but we've been busy. So busy we didn't even get to make it in May.

So, we have been living in Las Vegas for a year for those of you that forgot or didn't know we moved. I am going to school for Architecture. This fall will be year 2. I'm excited and busy at the same time. I am currently working at California Closets. For those of you who haven't heard of them, they are a high end closet designer, manufacturer and installer. I am the receptionist.

Erik is working at the Venetian as a Player Development Rep. making like 80-100 phone calls a day to set up players with event reservations and such.

We didn't make it to BBG in May cause we had a long due trip to go see Erik's dad in Hawaii. It had been like 2.5 yrs. So, we figured we should do that. And with me in school, it is too hard to take tons of time off, especially since I'm taking summer classes.

So, if any of you are coming out this way, send me or Erik a pm and let us know.

We hope to get to BBG this coming May. I put our dates on the calander as May 17-24. I don't know when I'm actually out of spring semester and I don't know how long we are going to be able to take off, so, that is just tentative right now. But I am looking into flights and prices. So if anyone knows of the good deals, let me know. The best I've found is Travelocity.

Talk to you all soon.

Brittany

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well dang.. it's nice to have you two back around!

Since we missed it.. Happy Belated Birthday to you and my brother from another mother. And Happy Belated Anniversary! :D

Jamie

3. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great to hear from you and get an update! Glad things are going well being in Las Vegas.

Katie

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great to hear from you.

I'm glad things are going so well for both of you!!!

5. DougEfresh

DougEfresh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Brit,
    Nice to see you post. I was just in Vegas last weekend, but I couldn't remember where Eric worked. What happened to Saphire? I thought you'd be dancing by now;) Maybe I'll see you all in October. I'm planning a boys trip around the 20th. Good luck with school and tell the man I said 'hi'....

Dougefresh

6. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    thanks for the kind words. we missed you BBG, this board, and especially you guys, too!!

Doug: too bad we missed ya! i'll pm u with my toll-free direct line!

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You were both definitely missed at BBG this year.

8. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys :wave: Nice to see you back, atleast to check in every once in awhile. Happy Belated Anniversary. Hope all stays well in Vegas.

9. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Wow, what a nice suprise, glad to see you two here again, glad all is well with you!!

10. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Al,

glad to see you and Lorraine are still floating around here!

we really did miss not going to BBG this year, and we will probably miss next year as well do to family health stuff.
    but, being back on the board here has been great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice