Going To Cancun 9/2 Thru 9/5 3 Single Guys

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by texaco635, Aug 9, 2024.

1. texaco635

texaco635 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Going to cancun with 2 other friends in 30s. Deciding between Rui Palace Las America's vs Temptation. Any advice? It's a boy trip so looking for fun ;)

2. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Be advised that temptations is a party resort with people who go to have a good time and party. Most of them are couples who are looking for a good time. If you are respectful and know how to easily get along with people you will do well. If you participate you will make lots of friends. You can also get banished to exile rather quickly if you and your boys dont know how to act. It is the most exciting vacation you can have but you are at the control of your destiny. So just to give you word of caution you may get people that will say don’t go with a bro pack. I think it can be done with great enjoyment but you have to know how to play the game. Knowing the rules of any game ensures your victory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. bamoore

bamoore Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +407 / 1
    I would adjust those dates if looking for a party. Holidays tend to be full and then get much slower as the crowd leaves after the long weekend. I expect by Tuesday afternoon it will be mostly couples and less than 3/4 occupancy until the new weekend crowd starts arriving on Thursday the 5th.
    The party will still be good at Temptation compared to any RUI, but the Palace is closer to the clubs.

As a side note, I have been to Temptation over 20 times, both solo and with someone, and not once have I wished to be there with my guy friends.

4. texaco635

texaco635 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you both for insight. Should I book Temptation in your opinion or just stick with Riu palace?

5. tflexxin

tflexxin Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,008 / 0
    If you're looking to meet women, go to Rui. If you're just coming to hang out with your buddies, go to Rui. If you're looking for a more difficult place to meet people because it's a group of guys and most people there are couples and not a lot of single women, book Temptation. Personally, I would never come here single OR with a group of buddies.

6. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +486 / 1
    If you are looking for a guys trip and all are single looking to mingle, I’d probably go to the hard rock or the like. Just me. I love Temptation but like someone else pointed out, I couldn’t imagine having a good time with just my bro’s. You don’t see very many single ladies, and the ones you do see, have every single guy in the hotel after them. And a few couples.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice