Going For The First Time Solo As A Single Man.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matt7846, Aug 26, 2024.

Tags:
  1. matt7846

matt7846 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I’m going to have fun since my divorce. I was wondering if single men were common there and were not looked down on? I’m not going expecting to be having sex all the time, just to get away, have fun and meet new people.

2. tonny

tonny Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello. I have been there solo twice. As long as you are respectful, you will be ok. Yes, there are mostly couples, but also people are there to have fun. Based on my experience, I would not worry if I was you. And I would go again this winter if I could afford it this time.

3. fish66

fish66 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi there! My wife and I were there in June and going back in December. Met lots of folks including single guys. Some couples, like us, are interested in meeting single guys!!

4. matt7846

matt7846 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the reply, if I knew I would find cool people like yall to hang out with I wouldn’t change my reservations. Just don’t want to be an outcast .

5. tflexxin

tflexxin Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,008 / 0
    People like to be nice here. The honest truth is, coming single and having ANY other expectations than to have a hard time meeting people and about a 2% chance of getting laid will leave you disappointed. Very few single guys have enough game to wander up to primarily couples and make friends. Most couples are not looking for single men. And, quite frankly, most of the single guys who show up are lets just say "less" than cool.
    Now this does NOT mean YOU can't come and enjoy yourself, but it all depends on what you are seeking in terms of enjoyment and what kind of personality you have. Are you a social butterfly who is the center of parties? If so you'll probably make friends easily because people like fun people! But, most of the single guys who come are NOT this person.

6. Michael Hintz

Michael Hintz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1
    I've been 8 times by myself, and enjoyed being there. Be respectful, and come with the attitude to have fun and make lifelong friends.

7. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 1
    You should definitely go and disregard the people that say you will be disappointed or that single guys aren't fun. I've been 25 times, 9 times with a GF and 16 times solo. I have met and made so many great friends over the years, couples and other singles, that I almost prefer going alone and doing my own thing.

8. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,151 / 1
    This forum makes up less than 10% of Temptation people. So take negativity for what it’s worth. You will be treated the same as any guest there! Yes, mostly couples but plenty of singles! Just be respectful and you’ll have a great time!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice