Going Back April, May, June?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ging, Oct 12, 2019.

1. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Between April, May and June i've noticed the Tower is completely or nearly booked up. Does anyone know off hand what take over groups are going in those months and which to avoid and which are great to party with? I want to stay in the tower again I really enjoyed SkyBar, so if it was off limits to me that would be disappointing.

2. ging

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Also looking at March.

3. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1
    Dirty Vibes is Apr 28-May 3, so we're going mid April to avoid that.

4. ging

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Dirty Vibes, That was the only one I could find on their site: Events Archive | Temptation Experience After reading some previous posts about that take over it seemed mixed feelings. We are not a LS couple, but we both work professional jobs (Software Developer / Law) would it be best to avoid that weekend, could it still be fun? I hope they dont try to compete with the Boobs Cruise again!

I want to go sometime in April, but we'll be at EDC in May, so it might be to close to plan anyway.

5. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1
    We haven't been there for it so we can only go by other's experiences. I'm not a fan of the whole takeover concept as it limits an all inclusive resort unless you overpay with the takeover group.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice