Go Cubs Go....Go Cubs Go.........

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Sep 18, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Now with the Cardinals 8 games back, they are OUT of the race, we just have to keep the brewers off our tails and we will win the division!! Woooooohooooooo fingers crossed!

2. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NO, NO, NO......my Brewers are going to finally win their division this year!

The chase is pretty exciting though isn't it? 1st question in the morning to the hubby, did the Brewers win.....then "Did the Cubs win?" lol....going to be a fun week in baseball for those 2 teams!!

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Cubs have the slight advantage since we are playing second rate teams, and the brewers are on the road a lot playing division leaders mostly.......so we will see. Although you do play the reds......but they are not playing bad this time of year. Go cubbies!

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Cubs leading the division just shows how unbelievably bad this division is, Cardinals included. Cubs, Brewers - it doesn't matter which one wins the division, neither one will make it past the Divisional round :lol: .

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I wouldnt go that far!! Cubs are playing great baseball right now, especially with big Z playing good now! Are hitting is coming around also, watch out for us in the post season...........IF we get there hahaha

6. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    these last 2 weeks are going to be awsome. its gonna come down to the last few games for a few teams.

Go Yanks!!!!

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I always enjoy monitoring the pennant races :)

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The AL east just got really interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

who would have thought this could happen. Everyone here probably already knows I am all about the Yankees. But even I had my doubts the Yanks would get to this point!!!!

Lets Go Yanks!!!!!!!!!

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    3 1/2 lead over the brewers with just 6 games left!! God willing, it looks like we might have another NL central title!! Finally!!!

10. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a great run they have had!! I want to see a world series between the cubs and red sox!

Katie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice