Getting into the Clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cops33178, Feb 17, 2011.

1. cops33178

cops33178 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

Ive been looking at these forums for a few months now. First timer here! Ive noticed a lot of you mention the lines at the clubs that can be hours long!

So I was wondering, how can you get in quickly?? Im staying at the ME, so I dont think they offer priority access to the clubs to get in. Im planning on paying for Open bar at every club, does that mean I dont have to wait in line?
    I dont want to have to get to the clubs super early to actually get in, nor do i want to be in lines all night long...

Also, for the events at The City, do you purchase tickets beforehand? Or is it just like any other night?

Here is also the list ive made of the places im thinking of hitting up.. Any thoughts? We are going for only 5 nights.

THE CITY
    Dady'o
    Coco Bongo
    Sr. Frogs
    O Ultra CLub - For after hours?

Thanks for your help!

2. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Easiest way to avoid outrageous lines is to avoid going where Student City is going each night. For several reasons: WAY too many people, shoulder to shoulder, much higher ratio of guys to girls. Open bar doesn't simply mean you skip the line, as most places are open bar. The way to skip the lines is to reserve a table at these places, other than Senor Frogs, where you just show up no problem. You'll have to talk to others about the particulars in table service, as there's several options in getting them.

3. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In the past I've just paid a little bit extra and skipped the lines entirely. Some clubs the lines really aren't that bad but it was definitely worth it when we went to the city and also at coco bongo

4. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    im staying at the ME also... and I seen they do not have an entertainment staff! THat is a drag.. but i'm wondering if next door hotels you can go with there entertainment staff? I don't see why it would be a problem, you still pay the same amount of money..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice